Ken Daneyko Night 3/24

DevilMinder

Ken Daneyko's number three will be going up to join fellow defensemen Scott Steven in the rafter. With the way the Stevens night went I have great hope that Dan-O's night will be just as great!

And thanks goes to UnderDogX who has once again provided NJDevs with an awesome banner to commemorate the event.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dano night will be classy, no doubt.. :clap:

I might not - I got a bit of a scare the other day when I got a call from someone at the devils front office who wanted to speak to me.

Turns out they wanted me to purchase season tickets from next year, but I don't know.

I may turn it in to a contest and just give away a handful, but we'll see.

I'll let you know after the game. Will #3 hang next to or across from #4? :evil:

:lol: I wish. The message said this:

"Good afternoon, this is Jason from the New Jersey Devils. We have a few questions we'd like to ask of you, so when you get a moment, if you could give us a call back at blah blah blah we'd appreciate it."

Now granted they didn't say "This is Jason from the law firm that represents the New Jersey Devils," or "If you don't get back to us, expect a lawsuit in the mail tomorrow," but since I've never been called by them before, it kinda scared me!

I'm only 21 and I don't want to go to jail! :evilcry:

Yeah, I agree DM. If you ever read the fine print, every broadcast "cannot be reproduced for an reason" yadda yadda yadda. And from what I could conjure up on the NHL web site, it doesn't matter whether or not it is for proffit or not.

What I'll probably do is just take a quick poll here as to how many people are interested and based on that I'll decide what to do.

We'll see guys and gals. But chances are if you really want it, some how some way you'll get your hands on a copy :evil:

I have said that I don't think Daneyko should get his number raised to the rafters because he wasn't a great player. I've kind of softened up on that, and I'm happy for him. He does epitomize what Devil hockey is all about: sacrifice, toughness, being a good teammate, playing your role, doing what it takes to win. Congratulations, Dano. It's nice you're still around as a TV personality.

Edited by Jerrydevil

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.