A plane crashed on September 22, 2004

metallidevils

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally finished!!

Can't wait for the new season.

Also, so who knows if Claire is single IRL, and where she lives.... and her favorite foods... god those eyes....

Don't know where she lives...but supposedly she's dating Robert Pattinson (Edward of Twilight Series fame).

Funny, Lost fans had been waiting with baited breath for the highly touted two-hour (three-hour if you include the recap) Final Season Premiere, and now here it is almost two full days later and no one has anything to say!!! dontknow.gif

Edited by 95Crash

Funny, Lost fans had been waiting with baited breath for the highly touted two-hour (three-hour if you include the recap) Final Season Premiere, and now here it is almost two full days later and no one has anything to say!!! dontknow.gif

Fine :P My theory is that two planes of reality have been created by the atomic bomb... I don't know why I believe that, I think I think that just because I don't want them to be wasting our time on a "this is what could have happened..." storyline. I have no idea what's up with Sayid. I guess the water worked after all?

Yeah -- I think he has an inkling --- but I'm not sure he's really remembered anything.

I think there's 2 time lines too -- I think they're going to converge somehow - so that's probably the fun of this season.

I loved Juliet's lines about coffee - I think she meshed into the other timeline... but thing of it is... this new time line with no plane crash -- I think everyone had better take it easy and survive there because I think that's the final destination when the on island story wraps. So just for example: if jack dies in the new timeline no matter how great he succeeds on the island it's curtains for his life. But maybe there will be some nice "come with me to a better place" moment or something for those we'd like to see at peace.