It's a Man's Game (Devils Rangers 4/21/13)

Beetlebum

I guarantee Anton Volchenkov will negatively impact this game for the Devils in some way. Be it him being out of position, taking a dumb penalty at a terrible time, probably both. I have absolutely no clue what DeBoer is thinking and I'm getting sick of him fvcking with Mark Fayne.

I guarantee Anton Volchenkov will negatively impact this game for the Devils in some way. Be it him being out of position, taking a dumb penalty at a terrible time, probably both. I have absolutely no clue what DeBoer is thinking and I'm getting sick of him fvcking with Mark Fayne.

And at that point I shut the TV off, probably for good this season.

It's not even 'just' yesterday, the last four freaking games they've allowed like fifteen shots a game.  It was arguably their four best d-games of the season.  But oh god forbid we have to rush the fossil back in the lineup cause in Pete's world anyone under 30 can go scratch :argh:

volchie in for fayne.. fvcking jerk off, volch should continue to sit hes an ass ... pisses me off i dont understand why they would do this when fayne is just a all around better player (imo)

Hell even if you want to argue Volch was the better option (which he isn't), quite honestly he doesn't even deserve to be in the lineup after he put the team in a bad way the last few games with his completely unneccesary elbow.