It's a Man's Game (Devils Rangers 4/21/13)

Beetlebum

They didn't come ready to play at all. No excuses today. It's an "elimination" game against your rivals. You can blame the officials all you want but the fact is this team isn't worthy of a playoff spot.

Edited by TheRedStorm

This reffing is a complete joke. Kovy gets blatantly tripped, there's no call, and instead the Devils get a bench minor. Wow. Just wow.

Good teams don't lose because of bad reffing.  And bad teams still won't win, regardless of the reffing.

They have more of a chance to catch the Caps than the Rangers really.

Yeah, but man, those calls.    As a Devils fan I don't care that much, it's not stopping them from doing anything.   But that sequence where Kovy is gone, gets tripped, and then they get bench minor'd into a 5 on 3?   Whoa.  

Edited by maxpower

fvck this a$$hole Rooney. No one came to watch you ref this game today fvckwad.

Same guy from Game 6 of the Finals too.  The non-trip on Kovy was the most suspicious non-call I've seen all year.

Good teams don't lose because of bad reffing.  And bad teams still won't win, regardless of the reffing.

Season's gonna end today, let people vent.  Yeah the Devils are a cripple that look like little boys against men on the ice today.  But that's still no excuse for that non-call then an unneccesary reactionary call after you **** up the non-call.

At least at this rate, the last game of the year you might get a 5-on-5 brawl to start the game since it'll be a glorified exhibition for both teams.

I don't even think I got this depressed over the Devils at the end of the season in 2011.

Boy do I miss last years team / run......hopefully we get lucky in the draft.

LGD!!!

Well it's a big difference when you end the season after practically not losing a game for two months, as opposed to ending it after not winning at all for two months.