GDT: NJ Devils @ NY Islanders

Colin226

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The stink is coming from the top at this one, Lou, I don't know what your waiting for, something needs to change! Its not going to happen overnight, but a major shakeup is needed before this season is completely lost!!!!! :evilcry:

Forget what I said earlier, I'm gonna need to drink early tomorrow to keep me calm during the debacale that will be tomorrow's Devils-Fryers game! :argh::argh::rant::rant::argh::argh::rant::rant:

lou is just as much part of the problem '7"

and devilinla should be happy - elias was awful tonight

Lets get something straight.

I'm not wishing for Elias to be bad or be traded.

but....

the hypocrisy on this board with a guy making $6M of our cap vs. the guy making$2.8M is ridiculous.

This guy has a virtual free pass here for the rest of his hefty contract.

We keep referring to "the core", whether by breaking them up, or taking responsibility for the team - guess who is the biggest part of the core at $6M?

Jaime makes a statement to the press = he's a whiner, complainer, leading a rebellion against the coach his pants hurts.

Patty makes a statement to the press = he's our true Captain, calling out players and taking responsibility, true coaching our team.

I find this absolutely amusing.

Well, Elias was the "C" of this team tonight, no backup goalie between the posts tonight = what do you think?

i cant understand why a team with this much talent can be this bad, some of the things they do has me sitting in my chair thinking, what in the world were you thinking when you did that. this team reminds me of a car wreck i know i should turn my head and not look but i cant help to look

i cant understand why a team with this much talent can be this bad, some of the things they do has me sitting in my chair thinking, what in the world were you thinking when you did that. this team reminds me of a car wreck i know i should turn my head and not look but i cant help to look

Julien wouldn't, Robinson wouldn't...but noooo. Lou has all the patience in the world for John "Waaah I want a trade and then I'll sign with the Rangers" MacLean.

i know it's just a game and i should be ashamed to say it - but these fvckers really can ruin your day with the fvckstink they put out there today. and because it was in the afternoon, we have all night to stew on it.

god i hate these fvcking guys.

This is so right on man. It's like you climbed into my brain for this post. The sad thing is, while our days may have been ruined, these jack-offs will just go on their merry way, ready to ruin another day tomorrow. They don't care. They'll go out and party it up tonight probably.

Really glad I skipped out on the 3rd based on these last few posts.

What I'm really starting to learn is that when you're emotionally invested in a team which is just not very good, there comes a point when you have to take a step away. It's not about being less of a fan or not having faith but it's just something you have to do because the stress and disappointment is just not worth it. It's not worth getting miserable over and that is the single thing this Devils team is good at doing. Imagine the feeling of passing out and banging your head and then having to sit through two thirds of this garbage. I don't feel well and this was officially my breaking point.

Call it waiving the white flag, whatever, I really see no point of having any feelings of optimism in regards to this sorry bunch. Aside from the good vibes you get from Tedenby this team is a bunch of overpaid, uninspired underachievers. I joked around that we would be the losers to end the the Islanders skid but held out hope they would avoid that dubious distinction. Sure enough they even got shut out!

From management all the way down to that sad sack of sh!t of a defenseman Magnan, this team is lousy. Plain and simple. And to be honest, if they somehow by the grace of God find a way to beat Philly, I'm going to be even more sick from this game.

Edited by Sickman

Nothing will happen before tomorrow, and nothing will happen after the Flyers beat us by 10. I'm resigned to the fact that Lou will just sit on his hands like a fvckstick and by the time he does anything, it'll be far too late. Kind of just like the team plays just about every game, what a coincidence.

That was hideous. Based on how the Flyers are playing, I dont see us winning against them. We got lucky with a Caps team that came in flat and was playing an AHL goalie. The Flames game was lucky, theyre almost as bad as we are.

Zajac looks lost without Parise on his wing, which suggests he really is at best a complementary player. Elias had a bad game today. Getting a little sick of his 1 good game, 2 bad games after routine.

And the decision to start Magnan was really a bit perplexing by MacLean.

Have to think if the Devils get crushed by the Flyers, a trade or something else may happen.