The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

In the handshaking Erik Karlsson tells Henrik Lundqvist

"You are a fvcking pig, I hate you"

he said it so loud so you can hear it on tv

On MSG? This might actually make it worth it to check out the last few minutes of Rangers in 60 lol...then again they'll probably edit it out on the rebroadcast. I suppose I'll just hunt YouTube.

Edited by NJDevs4978

These playoffs are shaping up to be the best in a long time. The "power teams" left are St. Louis, Nashville, New York, and Philadelphia. But you can't count out teams like Los Angeles who upset the #1 seed or Washington who knocked out the defending champs. Should be a great 2nd round.

Chris Christie is a Rangers fan?

This fact had already been established.

"I don't nuance much very well," he said. "You know what? I always hated Hillary Clinton wearing a Cubs hat or a Yankees hat. I'm a Cowboys fan, I'm a Mets fan, I'm a Rangers fan, I'm a Knicks fan." Christie stated that although the Devils and Nets play here in New Jersey, his boyhood memories come first.

"I grew up when the Nets were on Long Island and the Devils didn't exist. It's not that I don't want the Devils to do well. I want them to do well when they're playing anybody but the Rangers. That's who I grew up rooting for," he said, adding that he is a "secondary Jets fan" because his son roots for them.

http://www.newjersey...las-cowboys-fan