Board Meet Saturday Night ROLL CALL

msweet

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the irish italian german not letting things go syndrome :)

You will be one of the few people I recognize if I head over to the little meet up... well Crasher - i see him everywhere though. But not many people whose afce I will recognize with their name....errrr screename. Id recognize Gordie and RD too... and El D but I dont think hes going.

But I got my 2M.A. sticker yesterday :dance:

You oughta storm into the restaurant bitching and then put that sticker somewhere.

I have the irish italian german not letting things go syndrome :)

You will be one of the few people I recognize if I head over to the little meet up... well Crasher - i see him everywhere though. But not many people whose afce I will recognize with their name....errrr screename. Id recognize Gordie and RD too... and El D but I dont think hes going.

You won't recognize me...or will you!? :unsure:

You oughta storm into the restaurant bitching and then put that sticker somewhere.

No, Ive never seen your picture or met you before.. .so how would i know you?

I do remember that whenever I used ot read your posts I always thought of the girl from My Big Fat obnoxious fiance - cause fof your avatar... so If I see her there Ill know its you :)

That happens still - dont be offended.. but when anyone has a noticeable avatar I tend to relate them to the avatar. I know your a boy not a girl lol

No, Ive never seen your picture or met you before.. .so how would i know you?

I do remember that whenever I used ot read your posts I always thought of the girl from My Big Fat obnoxious fiance - cause fof your avatar... so If I see her there Ill know its you :)

That happens still - dont be offended.. but when anyone has a noticeable avatar I tend to relate them to the avatar. I know your a boy not a girl lol

Well, I figured you wouldn't but who knows if you had seen my pic or not.

Hah, your gonna think I'm Randi Coy!? Damn, if she's there I'd say I'm glad I'm making the trip! :evil:

I wonder where she is now...I don't think she went back to teaching.

16-bigfat-inside2.jpg

Well obviously I dont think you look like her - Its just that was always the association for some reason.. you have had many avatars.. but for some reason I always remembered that and pictured her when you posted.

:)

Well obviously I dont think you look like her - Its just that was always the association for some reason.. you have had many avatars.. but for some reason I always remembered that and pictured her when you posted.

:)

Heh, I know.

It's amazing how many people think I'm the ice chick in my avatar. I've even gotten some PMs about it on non-Devils and non-hockey boards!

Most excellent :idea:

I googled sammy and found these .

Which one is you

Sammy.jpg

SammyDavisJr.jpg

LittleSammyGahaFrontB.jpg

061221_rosie.jpg

Edited by Devilish34

You know whats funny... my friend that made the reservation on Sunday.... I just asked him what time he was going for dinnerand he said he wasnt anymore.. he called and cancelled. So even with another one opening up Devilish still got screwed :argh:

Edited by langsgirl

You know whats funny... my friend that made the reservation on Sunday.... I just asked him what time he was going for dinnerand he said he wasnt anymore.. he called and cancelled. So even with another one opening up Devilish still got screwed :argh:

Yah but how many people were ahead of D34?

Y'all gotta be more patient. I know it's frustrating, but realize ALL of these workers are new to their jobs, and it will take an adjustment period. And I know what the reply will be "Well they should learn to do their job!", and to that I say, think about any job you've ever started. Didn't you mess up on some pretty simple stuff your first couple weeks on the job? We all have. It's not like we're dealing with pros to the whole system who are just too lazy to do their job. The system of the Rock is new to everyone, fans and workers.

I was planning on showing up, but I was on line for nachos for most of intermission because I was originally on the beer line at Mucho Nacho thinking I was waiting for nachos until I got to the stand and they told me to wait on the other line, then I had to wait on that line. By the time I got my nachos the 3rd was starting.

I wasn't able to get off the upper level once we headed up there... not like we didn't see most of ya's anyway... but need to walk my lap of the place and use the bathroom... priorities!!! :thumbsup:

Maybe if they let us in the place before 545 it would have worked :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.