Devils logo for Stadium Series - retro is now confirmed

JWomp

Apparently the NHL Store started selling our CCM throwbacks as the Stadium Series jersey.. Don't believe there's a patch on there either

Yeah I was in there about 2 weeks ago and they had those Team Classics jerseys out too.  They had a Devils Stadium series hat there that I regret not buying though.  I have to go back to get it sometime.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always hate when they use the Statue of Liberty, it's on the Jersey side of the harbor and it's a shared thing (NY "claims" the statue itself, but the island is claimed by NJ) so one team using it over another I think isn't really right. Though there was a shirt a few years back I saw that illustrated it. something like "This is where she stands" or something with a map on the back and she was wearing devils colors. good Ranger trolling shirt

yeah and then rangers fans can say it's officially NY property and then that's kinda the end 

Pretty cool although I liked the one he wore on retro night a couple years ago! This one's nice though, I dig it.

and feel lucky that the jersey is not chrome.

Saw the other jerseys at the NHL store in NYC yesterday.  Outside the Kings and Pens one the rest are pretty bad looking.

I was in MSG over the weekend and saw the Rangers' outdoor jersey firsthand, it's terrible, looks like one of those touristy shirts or fake jerseys that sells just because it says "New York" on the front.

I was in MSG over the weekend and saw the Rangers' outdoor jersey firsthand, it's terrible, looks like one of those touristy shirts or fake jerseys that sells just because it says "New York" on the front.

Yeah honestly, they are nothing to get excited about.  I really do not know how I see fans (mostly on FB and HFBoards) are getting all bent out of shape all because we don't have a chrome jersey for this game.  I think we should consider ourselves lucky.