lurker becomes poster... finally

cupcake23

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blasphemy. Ain't nuthin' wrong with cupcakes, no matter what Little House on PK's Prairie says.

hey no harm in it... least I ain't using a fake ID on a hockey forum :whistling:

I think Clarkson IS a cupcake. giggle.gif
and... I actually I'm not into actual cup cakes. They are way to popular now too. If I see one more magazine shoving a fricken over-frosted peice of crappy cake I'm going to yack! I HATE the way they've been marketed to DEATH. I blame stupid chichi Manhattan bakeries who sell their tasteless little hyper-decorated morsels to truly dumb overworked hags yearning for SOME little reminder that there is something better out there oblivious to the fact it's a place called HOME where they could be actually making something DECENT to eat instead of having to shove a piece of garbage in their cupcake hole while running to the subway or bus or hailing a cab... sad miserable people....thinking they're doing it all to live a better life...

#1. I think he's a cupcake too... and would eat him up as one. :giggle:

#2. Yeah, cupcakes are marketed to death, especially when Rachel Ray has the most retarded ideas for them. I had those Magnolia ones and they weren't all that great even for the 15 minute wait I had to withstand in -10 degree weather on the street. I like my homemade little babies.

which sect?

I haven't found out yet from my cousin, all I know is it's on the blue line.

Uhm, the person you want to ignore is SatansDe... nevermind.

LOL.

Blasphemy. Ain't nuthin' wrong with cupcakes, no matter what Little House on PK's Prairie says.

All this cupcake talk is making me hungry. lol

I saw a man in the car next to me yesterday, sneak a hostess cupcake in the parking lot of the local Krausers. I found it very endearing. Eating gets me - the motivation is so dear to me no matter what it may be. It's so human the way people are driven to eat - whether they are happy and want to celebrate, angry and want to be the one person nice enough to reward them with a cupcake - or punish themselves with a fat-inducing cake. Or if they want to be sneaky and get away with something - be empowered by eating. Or if they want to feel cozy - like a kid again, or taken care of. Just so many human emotions - even if it is self-destructive behavior.

Edited by Pepperkorn

I have cake actually. It makes this thread more enjoyable. :giggle:

Edited by cupcake23

I have cake actually. It makes this thread more enjoyable. :giggle:

after all this teasing you best be bringing them damned cupcakes and soon!!!!!

I tried to make some and ended up with brownies. Oh well :noclue:

Brownies! Mmmm. I like the ones with the cookie dough in them also. Like a mixed type.

And yes... geez. I'm working on a way to get the cupcakes in. Otherwise we should have a "board conference" at a bar. I'll bring cupcakes for all.

And yes... geez. I'm working on a way to get the cupcakes in. Otherwise we should have a "board conference" at a bar. I'll bring cupcakes for all.

SUN TAVERN!!! Roselle Park!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

Next Devils road game... CMON FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUN TAVERN!!! Roselle Park!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

Next Devils road game... CMON FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well according to my 2 trusty Devils calenders, we have road games: 3/18 vs Carolina (so not happening, too many people hung over from St. Patty's Day) 3/22 vs Boston (sunday), 3/23 vs Philly (monday) and 3.27 vs Chicago (friday). You organize it..... somehow. And I can make the cupcakes happen. Haha

Well according to my 2 trusty Devils calenders, we have road games: 3/18 vs Carolina (so not happening, too many people hung over from St. Patty's Day) 3/22 vs Boston (sunday), 3/23 vs Philly (monday) and 3.27 vs Chicago (friday). You organize it..... somehow. And I can make the cupcakes happen. Haha

What about this Saturday night for Montreal??? B )

What about this Saturday night for Montreal??? B )

Nope. No deal. I'll be in craptastical Long Island suffering at a family function for a family that isn't even mine. :angry:

Ah! Nice to see the new member thread Off-Topic magic back again. The board was slacking there for a while!

So blow it off B )

HAHA. Yeah I wish. Even though it's not my family, I'll take a lot of crap for not going and I already claimed that I would end my relationship over it... and then my BF almost cried. So yeahhhhhhhh. I can't.

Ah! Nice to see the new member thread Off-Topic magic back again. The board was slacking there for a while!

I like to do what I can. :D

Edited by cupcake23

HAHA. Yeah I wish. Even though it's not my family, I'll take a lot of crap for not going and I already claimed that I would end my relationship over it... and then my BF almost cried. So yeahhhhhhhh. I can't.

:lol:

you had him on the ropes and you let him off!!! :rant:

Well dammit learn!!!!!!!!! :rant:

(it's not aimed at me so I don't give a damn :P)

Well if we were talking about like.... David Clarkson, Zach Parise or even Travis Zajac coughcoughorRyanMillercoughcough then I'd probably be like... SUP I'm not going. Or if any one of the previously mentioned asked me not to go, then yeah I wouldn't go. But because, not saying this in a mean way, I can't. Like I said, I'm not completely heartless even though his family treats me like a 2nd rate citizen and what not, I'm obligated to go.