huge grab bag summer sale

I am closing my Hasbrouck Heights Hockey store. I have tons and tons of NHL LEgends 16x20 photos for sale. Bourque Bure Cheevers Dione Messier, Brodeur , Vanbiesbrouck Probert , Domi Schultz and more. We have a huge selection of pucks and some game used equipment

I also have Clarkson zajac frasier Oduja Rupp Clemmensen Salvador and Andy Green Photos pucks and more email for details.

Heres the fun part of it send me 5.00 and 5.00 S/H for a grab bag. You will receive a autographed photo or puck or both from a Devils current or former player.

Send 10.00 and 10.00S/H for double the fun. Each bag will be worth at least double what you pay.

send to

prowrestlingallin@yahoo.com make sure to include shipping address.

Send 10.00 and 10.00S/H for double the fun. Each bag will be worth at least double what you pay.

I would think if someone is buying two the s/h could come down a little. I think if you did that it would entice more people to buy two instead of just doubling the s/h.

Edited by SJP20

D

The store is closed as of today. We have all the merchandise in storage. We can meet up in Hasbrouck HTS, Where I live and have most of the stuff.

ok sounds good you can pm me your number and i can give you a call after work tomorrow so we can arrange something. thanks

• 1 month later...

I am closing my Hasbrouck Heights Hockey store. I have tons and tons of NHL LEgends 16x20 photos for sale. Bourque Bure Cheevers Dione Messier, Brodeur , Vanbiesbrouck Probert , Domi Schultz and more. We have a huge selection of pucks and some game used equipment

I also have Clarkson zajac frasier Oduja Rupp Clemmensen Salvador and Andy Green Photos pucks and more email for details.

Heres the fun part of it send me 5.00 and 5.00 S/H for a grab bag. You will receive a autographed photo or puck or both from a Devils current or former player.

send to

prowrestlingallin@yahoo.com make sure to include shipping address.

i have a few questions, can you private message me?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.