GDT: Devils @ Phailures 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Philadelphia Flyers - Celebrating a tradition of mediocrity since 1975. "Wooo a dancing fat guy when we're getting killed in the game! This is awesome!!"

How is that building aging?  I remember being pretty blown away by it in the late 90s (it was light-years ahead of CAA, but of course all the new buildings were), but I haven't been back since. 

How is that building aging?  I remember being pretty blown away by it in the late 90s (it was light-years ahead of CAA, but of course all the new buildings were), but I haven't been back since. 

I was there to see TSO there back in December.  Still a pretty nice place and hasn't aged bad at all.

for all the naysayers on ruutu, his addition on that line has equaled scoring. So far looks like a great pick up.

god if we win by playing 2 more periods like this broduer is going to once again be back in net. Devils just completely dominant after first couple minutes.

Edited by Sneax

And there is the pathetic ridiculous softie

go try to defend that garbage.

unscreened half speed wrist shot from way out through the 5 hole. that is DISGRACEFUL. get this pile of feces off the ice

Edited by '7'