Ken Daneyko Night 3/24

DevilMinder

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great night. I went to Stevens night and was almost in tears. Great game and ceremony. I hope Dano night is just as good! I won't be going to this game unfortunately I'll be busy this week, I'll only be able to watch it.

Congrats Daneyko! I also just remembered that I actually got meet the great Ken Daneyko once; a year or two ago I believe. I was even able to get his autograph. He's a great man, I hold a lot of respect for him.

Edited by DevilMan

What I'll probably do is just take a quick poll here as to how many people are interested and based on that I'll decide what to do.

Thats a good idea and I would definitely vote yes for it. How about you just happen to mail it to my address and I just happen to donate to your site around the same time. :P Weird coincidence. :evil:

:lol: I wish. The message said this:

"Good afternoon, this is Jason from the New Jersey Devils. We have a few questions we'd like to ask of you, so when you get a moment, if you could give us a call back at blah blah blah we'd appreciate it."

Now granted they didn't say "This is Jason from the law firm that represents the New Jersey Devils," or "If you don't get back to us, expect a lawsuit in the mail tomorrow," but since I've never been called by them before, it kinda scared me!

I'm only 21 and I don't want to go to jail! :evilcry:

Kyle

It's OK to share.

BTW

There is a Ken Daneyko marathon on friday on MSG starting at 12:30 pm

That would be nice to record too.. I'll support you if needed.

Thats a good idea and I would definitely vote yes for it. How about you just happen to mail it to my address and I just happen to donate to your site around the same time. :P Weird coincidence. :evil:

Hey feisty...I love that Klee Banner...lmfao!!!

Its weird...on ebay the ticekts seem to be going for face value.

Ive seen uppers end at like 110..which after the ticketmaster fees most people pay about 115 for 2 52 dollar seats..

and i saw a pair of lowers go for under 180.. .they may have been 70 dollar seats i didnt actually check.. but those with fees are about 160..so going for 175 is really good..

i sold stevens tix for double fave value...

so daneyko isnt in as high of demand i guess.

Since when does the CAA have a 300 section? :noclue:

EDIT: :rant:

That would be my house number. :P

I want to go but my wife is preg and that ride is a killer.

And I am real busy with work I don't think I can get away early or Friday.

If my week at work goes better I might do the solo trip if I can get a ticket.

I hope they do not put up 2 Daneyko jerseys after the ceremoney... Having 2 Stevens jerseys is out right stupid!!

There should be one each right in between the USA and Canadien Flags.

I'll be there somewhere in the 240's (I think). I was able to get two Bob Uecker seats for just about face value on Ebay this week. This way I can go with my nephew and give my usual nose bleed season ticket to someone else.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.