TICKETS!!!

Onddeck

all games seem to have been sold out in less than 5 minutes. I had 3 [on top of the 2 already paid for] then passed cause they were nearly $300 to sit in 213

Yea...gotta keep trying, I just had 2 for game 7 that I went to buy and then ticketmaster's site crapped out on me. My roommate grabbed 2 for game 5 though.

I checked the presale for Game 2 and 5 as soon as it started and I'm pretty sure there were no upper level seats as part of the presale. I couldn't even get one ticket anywhere in the upper level. I guess we have no choice but to use stubhub.

EDIT: Forgot this is the PREsale haha, there is still the regular sale, and then there is stubhub.

Edited by devilsfan26

How many tickets went on pre-sale? By the time I correctly solved ticketmasters security verification code (4 tries) everything was sold out. Do they have to make it so difficult to read? Not even humans can decode that nonsense! Good grief. lol

Yea...gotta keep trying, I just had 2 for game 7 that I went to buy and then ticketmaster's site crapped out on me. My roommate grabbed 2 for game 5 though.

Eh I'm not gonna bother because I was literally getting them for the girl I'm dating and another friend.