oofrostonoo: 13 points

Crasher: 11 points

MrQuotes: 11 points

DR33: 7 points

Triumph: 5 points

John1545: 5 points

Derek: 5 points

This weeks results:

So, that's 7 points. I need Hasan to get -6 for me to catch him.

Hasan: #1, #2, #4, #5, #6, #18 = 6 points

DF26: #2, #4, #5, #6, #9 = 5 points

Jimmy Leeds: All but 16? That's impressive. 17 points

Petey: All but #8 and #17. 16 points.

Edited by Don

So basically, if the contest ended today i would have a 29 in 105 chance at winning something else?

29/105 + 29/104 + 29/103. If you want to find the lowest common denominator and add that up, your welcome to. :)

There are three prizes. You would have a 29/105 chance at winning the watch.

BTW - I'm picking up the jersey tomorrow so I should have a picture of it up by the weekend. As for the watch and other prizes, I think I'll wait until season end and have them shipped directly to the winner. This would save from paying double shipping and also if Derek won a prize, I could (ICK) send Rangers watch, or if a female player won, I could send a woman's watch.

• 1 month later...

After this weeks scores, Hasan has taken sole possession of 3rd place. And it took two weeks of Belizarius not participating for me to FINALLY catch up to tie him for fourth place. :)

• 1 month later...

Well, after looking at that, I'd have to gain 13 points to catch Hasan which just ain't happenin' so Hasan's going to take 2nd place. But there is still a battle for 5th place goin' on....

Yeah, second by default - if everyone that should have participated did I'd probably be closer to seventh if not tenth; I really was surprised at the lack of participation this year. But what the hey, better chance for me to win something ;) And you were right when you guessed your score would be close to mine.

And congratulations to Petey for winning the grand prize, although you could have gotten 1 to 2 odds before the competition that he would win it lol.

Well, after looking at that, I'd have to gain 13 points to catch Hasan which just ain't happenin' so Hasan's going to take 2nd place. But there is still a battle for 5th place goin' on....

...what's 5th get.....?

:P

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

Damn... Weeks of not using Internet because I wanted to keep the secret on the results of the games (and then watching them)...

Well, at least I watched the playoffs... :D

... and I didn't browse the forum a lot... anyway, sending the price to France would have been difficult! :P

Edited by Belizarius

Damn... Weeks of not using Internet because I wanted to keep the secret on the results of the games (and then watching them)...

Well, at least I watched the playoffs... :D

... and I didn't browse the forum a lot... anyway, sending the price to France would have been difficult! :P

To answer you AND Jimmy.... 5th place gets nothing but bragging rights. The jersey is going to Petey. However all the other prizes are given out by random draw, so I could still end up paying postage to France.:) Of course, the more points you have the better chance you have of winning something.

Edited by Don

FINAL STANDINGS:

Petey: 267 points

Hasan: 140 points

Me: 128 points (doesn't count)

DevilsDude530: 104 points

Jimmy Leeds: 103 points

devilsfan26: 85 points

Belizarius: 77 points

SquishyX: 19 points

oofrostonoo: 13 points

Crasher: 11 points

MrQuotes: 11 points

DR33: 7 points

Triumph: 5 points

John1545: 5 points

Derek: 5 points

So Petey wins. Though we knew that around week three. :)

Hasan takes 2nd place.

And I take third, unofficially, mostly by attrition. :)

And good showings for DevilsDude and Jimmy Leeds.

Petey wins the jersey. I'll be doing the other prizes the same way as last contest. For every five points or fraction of 5 points, you are given a number. And I'll ask DM to pick the random numbers for the rest of the prizes after I've sent all the "tickets" out.

I guess that makes sense. Hasan won second place and second prize. Congratulations!!

And 4th prize (the media guide) goes to DevilsDude530.

I'll need another number drawn as Hasan won both 2nd and 3rd prizes, but he only gets the one.

(DD530: I'll ask DM to put your "tickets" back in for the hat.... but the worst you are coming away with is 4th prize).

The re-draw number is 38

Hah!!! DevilsFan26 I think is getting a hat collection from this contest. Isn't that what you won last time? :)

Okay - final results:

Jersey - Petey

Watch - Hasan

Hat - DevilsFan26

Media Guide - DevilsDude530

Thanks to all who participated! I had a lot of fun doing the contest... especially being able to compete in it (in an unofficial manner). The participation wasn't as much as it was last contest, but I guess on the flip side it was easier to manage. Last time it took me 30 to 40 minutes each night. This time it was 20 minutes per week.

Congratulations to all the winners!! I'll be contacting you about where I should be sending things off to.

Belizarius: Sorry you didn't win. But I am glad that I won't have to pay trans-Atlantic postage. :D

Hah!!! DevilsFan26 I think is getting a hat collection from this contest. Isn't that what you won last time? :)

Haha yea I won the hat last time, too. I guess it's a good thing I wear hats often. :)

Thanks for the prize and for running the contest!

Edited by devilsfan26

Yay me! :clap:

I'm glad the other two prize winners also were among the few people that participated in the contest throughout the last few months, congratulations to them and of course again to Petey for his inevitable victory :lol:

These two contests have both been a lot of fun, and helped me learn a few things :)

Unfortunatly, I had 2 choices.

Either keeping the secret on the results of the games so not using the Internet...

Or winning something here.

I prefered to watch the games... :P

No matter, I'll play again next year, just for fun. I should have bookmarked the thread to keep it updated and play every week... I forgot to play a lot of times! I didn't deserved to win so congratulations to everybody. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.