New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

106 users reading this topic -- you've GOT to love it! :lol:

LGD30 has never posted here ever... say, make it you're first post in this thread -- it will hardly count even there's so many postings.

I'm going to spend all day calling out viewers who log in but never post --- do they send PMs all the time? :noclue:

Edited by Pepperkorn

The Kovy Trade thread got up to 45 pages before the trade actually happened.This thread is now on page 46.Just sayin'...

This guy had me woke up 7 Am tday and I didn't even sleep yesterday.

:doh1: Better Sign

It's now being reporting that the Islanders are now the front runners at $10 million per season:

Come on Manta,that sh!t is not funny men.I know you don't like the guy but we on some nerves sh!t right now,no place for jokes like that :rant:

Come on Manta,that sh!t is not funny men.I know you don't like the guy but we on some nerves sh!t right now,no place for jokes like that :rant:

Just a little levity for people taking this toooooooo seriously.

Well played, sir.

Thanks!

I pretty much hate you right now.

Did you at least get a little chuckle out of it?

Banhammer.

Lighten up Francis.

It's now being reporting that the Islanders are now the front runners at $10 million per season:

Ilya's never gonna give us up / let us down / run around and desert us / make us cry / say goodbye / tell a lie and hurt us?

FWIW, here's (N)Єverson's story today:

The Ilya Kovalchuk watch resumes today after the left wing's agent said last night Kovalchuk had "narrowed down" his choices, with "details yet to be finalized."

The Devils appeared to have the inside track on signing the free agent to what one source suggested will be a seven-year, $60 million package.

The Devils have about $6 million in cap space available, counting 16 certain roster players. Aside from Kovalchuk, they also would have to fill six other roster slots, probably for a total of $4 million, leaving some $2 million for Kovalchuk. They can exceed the $59.4 million cap by $5.94 million until the regular season begins, at which time they must comply.

I hope I'm wrong, I just think the longer this goes, the lower the chances we sign him. (btw, up to 118 users)

That's what I feared because Lou, in the last few years, has seemed like the guy to say "this is my offer, accept it or we're done talking." Obviously I have no real way of knowing this and would happily be wrong, but I'm getting nervous. However, there's still a bit of optimism since NJ is still being mentioned as a possible destination for Kovy.

I'm not as thrilled with Lou's comments as everyone else. I think he is very disrespectful to people such as TG who is just trying to do his job. Lou just isn't interested in what his image is or letting the fans and media know that he's TRYING.

:rolleyes:

DON"T WORRY ABOUT MY CAP

I AM THE LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

judge-dredd.jpg

Dredd FTW!

Edited by ben00rs