Out of Town Scoreboard - April 27th

sammyk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

crasher, you gotta listen to those guys on a consistent basis, they DEFINE unprofessional. you should hear them when a guy like owan nolan or any former shark ever comes on, you would think bobby orr just stepped on the ice.

the key is to not take them to seriously, if you do that, they are HILLARIOUS

crasher, you gotta listen to those guys on a consistent basis, they DEFINE unprofessional. you should hear them when a guy like owan nolan or any former shark ever comes on, you would think bobby orr just stepped on the ice.

the key is to not take them to seriously, if you do that, they are HILLARIOUS

Yeah I know.. I listen to them enough.... I don't mind the homerism... and you know he HATES the delay of game rule too :P... it's the fact that it makes Thornton sound like he's his brother in law that bugs me

that and those stupid "help Sharkie promote literacy" commercials!!!!

DIE DUCKS !!!!!

Just had to add that for no obvious reason :evil:

:lol: i LOVE those promote sharks literacy....well just because of the avs monkey one. the red wing squid wasn't that funny, but the avs monkey, it just represents their organization sooooo well.

in all honesty they're just so remarkebly dumb, but i get a kick out of the fact they have an entire commercial mocking the avalanche as avs monkeys. :lol:

:lol: i LOVE those promote sharks literacy....well just because of the avs monkey one. the red wing squid wasn't that funny, but the avs monkey, it just represents their organization sooooo well.

in all honesty they're just so remarkebly dumb, but i get a kick out of the fact they have an entire commercial mocking the avalanche as avs monkeys. :lol:

Though I do wonder if that's where divelanche.com gets the AvsMonkey term from :lol:

they are dumb commericals... guess I am too cranky at night of late to apprecaite :)

I've watched almost every second of the Oilers/Wings series and is it just me or are the Oilers much better than a #8 seed?

No :P

the Wings are a sham of a 1-seed and a President's Trophy Winner due to the fact that they were handed 48 points this year by the pure patheticness that is the Central Division (they only lost TWICE in regulation all season with in the divison and fattened up on those cheap points)... and now they are being exposed for it oh so wonderfully !! :clap:

No :P

the Wings are a sham of a 1-seed and a President's Trophy Winner due to the fact that they were handed 48 points this year by the pure patheticness that is the Central Division (they only lost TWICE in regulation all season with in the divison and fattened up on those cheap points)... and now they are being exposed for it oh so wonderfully !! :clap:

I wasn't all that high on Detroit this year anyway. I agree that I thought they benifited from playing in a very weak division. We do a playoff pool at my job and I picked the Oilers as my upset to win in 7. As I post this the Wings score. :doh1:

I wasn't all that high on Detroit this year anyway. I agree that I thought they benifited from playing in a very weak division. We do a playoff pool at my job and I picked the Oilers as my upset to win in 7. As I post this the Wings score. :doh1:

that's a better answer :D

wow... can they spoonfeed a MORE OBVIOUS goal to them then that one ??? Jesus that's as OBVIOUS an interference penalty as they COME !! I don't blame the fans ONE bit

bad call indeed.

i don't care if they played in a weak division, the wings are still a great team. that weak division is totally overblown. watch them against great teams from other divisions and they still excel.

if you want to see something interesting, go look at the 2 games the wings played without nik lidstrom.

shanny is a consistent playoff choke. leclair and him are so similar.

2-2 sharks, marleau is clutch.

on the actual wings and oil series. the thing is roloson is playing out of his mind. the wing have thrown everything at him but he's playing great. a big problem the wings have had is the fact that they simply don't shoot it. they've tried to get a finesse goal every time on the pp and the oilers realize this and have played outtanding on the penalty kill.

add in the fact that datsyuk consistently sucks in the playoffs along with zetterberg and shanny doesn't help. lidstrom hasn't played the usual role of playoff god that he usually is and has been outplayed by pronger. the rest of the wings defense isn't that good. lebda thinks he's bobby orr, schnieder has 2 goals but really struggles defensively, chelios just sucks, and lilja thinks he's peter worrell.

Edited by bruins4777

That was some save by Manny

pity he setup the play too :P

detroit is a 3 seed in a real divison not a runaway pres. trophy winner.... that's more what I was alluding too

then again the Stars don't look much better as the 2 :lol: