Sean Avery's Recent Tweet

grcenter47

Avery is just diverting all his anger after it became official a little over a week ago that hes gay. https://twitter.com/BravoAndy/status/315171272814362625/photo/1

Everyone on here hates torts. I love the guy, he speaks his mind, he plays a tough breed of hockey, hes hysterical, he treats scum like larry brooks how they deserve to be treated. Yeah i dont agree with everything he says, but as a coach and a man, i think hes great. Plus the guy does charity work for the spca or something along those lines

The way he hung his players out to dry like he did in his last press conference meltdown was unacceptable. That was the most childish display I'd seen since the last Torts meltdown.

He's not there to be an entertainer, he's there to coach and he distracts from that with his silly parading around hurrumphing about this and that and the other. He needs to grow up and learn to take a subtler approach, keep some dignity instead of melting down and freaking out like a 6 year old kid who didn't get their toy...

Edited by ATLL765

The way he hung his players out to dry like he did in his last press conference meltdown was unacceptable. That was the most childish display I'd seen since the last Torts meltdown.

He's not there to be an entertainer, he's there to coach and he distracts from that with his silly parading around hurrumphing about this and that and the other. He needs to grow up and learn to take a subtler approach, keep some dignity instead of melting down and freaking out like a 6 year old kid who didn't get their toy...

You can call it that, i call it desperation. He knows his job is on the line. and no he doesnt NEED to do anything lol they guys won a stanley cup and turned around a terrible rangers franchise. i get it, hes the rangers coach and everyone hates the rangers, but hes a great coach and his track record shows it despite what anyone on here says sorry guys. Avery just needs to worry about keeping his dumper clean for andy cohen and needs to stop worrying about hockey.

You can call it that, i call it desperation. He knows his job is on the line. and no he doesnt NEED to do anything lol they guys won a stanley cup and turned around a terrible rangers franchise. i get it, hes the rangers coach and everyone hates the rangers, but hes a great coach and his track record shows it despite what anyone on here says sorry guys. Avery just needs to worry about keeping his dumper clean for andy cohen and needs to stop worrying about hockey.

You mean he can get a team going well once, then they quit on him after he throws them under the bus 30,000 times, while he never takes any responsibility. The guy is a joke in my opinion. Anyone who can't keep their cool around the press is an unprofessional, ass. It's his job to deal with them, but no, he has to be the guy who takes everyone to task, like he's Mr. Do nothing wrong ever. He's a manchild.