GDT: Phoenix at NJ

Derlique

First four posts in the thread have nothing to do about the game or teams lol.  

Do we come out quick and score the first goal of the game again, or, dare I say, a 3rd straight game with 3 first period goals?  My head will explode if that happens.  I'd be shocked if we get even one or two goals in the first tonight.  Go ahead, impress me Devils.

Devils have played very bad teams with average goaltending during this homestand. Not to mention March is a pretty unforgiving month with the competition and road:home split. Not that I think we should go for it because this team sucks, but I could (kind of) see Lou going for it if we go 3-0 the next 3 games. Either way, I think Jagr is gone, which will produce at least a 2nd or 3rd. Absolutely no way NJ buys. At worst,we stand pat

@TGfireandice: Teams on press box seating chart for Devils-Coyotes: ARZ, SJ, BUF, CBJ, DAL (2), CGY (4), MTL, FLA, WSH, NYR, DET (2), CHI (2), STL (2).

A lot of scouts/GMs in town to watch tonight's game, mostly for Arizona (who's in full sell mode). Hope they like what they see out of some of our players too!!!

Or Nashville, am I right fellas?!??!

*dodges tomatoes*

Yeeeeesh...I don't like to think about that sh!t.  I have no idea what I would've done had that happened.  The big rumor was that the Whalers would've moved here instead of to North Carolina. 

Nice goal by Gomez. He is getting the job done right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was offered another 1 year deal with us. He proved to the management that he can be an efficient 3rd line player , probably second with us. I wouldn't be against that.

I'm assuming gomer will be back just out of necessity. Henrique and Elias really shouldn't be centers and we are thin down the middle.