NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

Invites are out...  forum draft is legendary.   It is evil.  It is all that is good in the world.

It's still a way out, but oh so very close.

and this... will be the year my team finally chews before it swallows.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Also....NOW would be a wonderful time to suggest any changes, revisions.....rule changes....basically anything that gets everyone bitching and hating on each other like normal :)

If any unforeseen events occur this season that I can foresee now, I'll be right on top of that.    :D

I forget did we square away non-IR IR'd players?  The Peyton Manning rule let's say?

Edited by aylbert

If any unforeseen events occur this season that I can foresee now, I'll be right on top of that.    :D

I forget did we square away non-IR IR'd players?  The Peyton Manning rule let's say?

Yes, the keeper cost is where they were originally drafted, even if the player is cut, traded, waived, backing up Tebow, you name it.......if a kept player was undrafted the cost is the last round pick

It was 1 year.

I think 2 years is too long given how quickly RB's become dominant.   It would definitely put a premium on rookie RB's more so than there already is.

Yes, the keeper cost is where they were originally drafted, even if the player is cut, traded, waived, backing up Tebow, you name it.......if a kept player was undrafted the cost is the last round pick

That's right; I knew we did some sort of fix for it :)

No, it's a straight lottery.  Actually it's a lottery to choose your draft position.

I like the winner being the one who gets to pick their spot in the hockey league but I like the different system here too (and it's more feasible to have twelve people pick their draft spots than twenty).  Especially since half the league would rather drop back in the first round anyway.

Edited by NJDevs4978

In a keeper league where you can pick and choose your draft position and a keeper....that's a bit too much....plus if you're that good of a champ you don't need the advantage :)

We can vote, but I'm on the no side.....

Obvisouly I am that good, my keeper last year was mediocre at best, and really I had few to no choices, much harder decision this year...

Honestly it does not matter to me, just thought I'd ask.

Is there a way to view our ending roster from last year??  need to review my keeper options...

Red, the league is archived and you can view all past seasons, just look to the right of where it says:

"NJDevs Fantasy Football 11 League Notes"  and you'll see a drop down box to pick the season of choice.....no rush to pick the keeper, you don't need to do it until after the draft lottery happens and you declare where your spot is

The good news is that, even with the Crabtree injury, there's pretty literally no one else worth keeping on my team more than Kapernick.  So my draft will be done two weeks earlier than everyone else's. :)

but you still won't be able to set your roster!  ha!