NFL Week 15!

CRASHER

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Giants get to play the Ravens and Eagles the last two weeks, that might be enough to still get them in the playoffs although the loser of that game next week (Giants-Ravens) could well be **** out of luck.

The Ravens next week are going to play out of their minds. Granted they're not very good, but after this "effort" vs Denver...you'd expect better next week.

That could be Reids last game in Philly, Reid has always had Coughlins number. But that Giants should pull it out nontheless. But it would be a house money game for Philly.

Edited by '7'

lol I guess the Bills didn't feel like playing today...31-7 already in the 2nd quarter, Russel Wilson with THREE RUSHING TD's.

And Carson Palmer pulled for Terrelle Pryor...wtf?!

They wanna see what they have in Pryor, I have no issue with this

Though I am getting an epic win effort out of my opponent having Stafford and Lynch in my money league playoffs :)

They wanna see what they have in Pryor, I have no issue with this

Though I am getting an epic win effort out of my opponent having Stafford and Lynch in my money league playoffs :)

It was just for one series it turned out...they put Palmer back in after that but it's mostly a Janikowski show there.

Lynch has 100+ and a TD now. Stafford's lousy game ain't going to help me since my entire team today no-showed outside of AP and Romo.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I think Stafford's "effort" today should make Manta feel better about Flacco :rofl:

Lynch has 100+ and a TD now. Stafford's lousy game ain't going to help me since my entire team today no-showed outside of AP and Romo.

I'm up 110-49 with Stafford throwing to more Cardinals then Lions now....I don't care what Lynch does anymore B )

This is the type of game that the Patriots finally are paying for Gronkowski's absence. Wet crappy weather, physical fast defense. Gronk is the physical answer both receiving and blocking that can neutralize the 49ers physical front.

Pats still have time here, but it's not looking good tonight. Big killer here is this will likely relegate the Pats to the #3 seed. Denver is almost certain to win out at this point, which would put them at 13-3. Only way the Pats could lose this game and still get a bye week will be if they win their final two (they have a good chance to do that), and if Houston loses their final two. Can't see Houston losing both of their final games.

So lucky to be 17-3...time to see if The Genius can make any adjustments.

Seeing both Denver and Houston I'm still not very impressed by either. Denver's defense has been torched by every compitent offense its faced and their offense has been hit/miss. Denver's offense did nothing in the 1st half before the Ravens offense gave them the game. Houston's secondary is terrible and I don't believe Kubiack has the stones for big spots. As the Giants and Packets have proved in 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls you don't need the bye and home field to win the Super Bowl. Its more about match-ups and whose healthy and hot at the right time.

In fairness, I don't blame Jets fans for being hopeful...when you're 4-7 and feel like your season is lost, it's exciting to still have a chance, no matter how ugly the wins are, or who they're coming against. If they finish with five straight wins, I can't really begrudge them a playoff berth, if they get one.

Seeing both Denver and Houston I'm still not very impressed by either. Denver's defense has been torched by every compitent offense its faced and their offense has been hit/miss. Denver's offense did nothing in the 1st half before the Ravens offense gave them the game. Houston's secondary is terrible and I don't believe Kubiack has the stones for big spots. As the Giants and Packets have proved in 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls you don't need the bye and home field to win the Super Bowl. Its more about match-ups and whose healthy and hot at the right time.

Denver has won 9 straight, and going there is not easy, especially for the Pats.

Sure, lower seeds win more often than they once did, but I still like getting a week off and a home game, with the possibility of only one road game, tops. I'll always take the path of least resistance.

Way to have your team ready to play today there Billy Boy.

Kiss that bye week bye bye...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976