SOUTH OF THE BORDER - WERE HERE !!!!! -----

El Diablo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I've been glancing at the arena this past week as I've been making my drive to Penn Station every morning for my commute and I've just been in awe of it. It's nice to get to see what's inside. I'm even more excited for the game I'm going to next weds. :)

Let me first say that I love the place....

Second...we were just chilling at the tables that are behind the sections and Parise and brodeur just casually walked by so I felt all special... :)

And third...I clearly have nerve issues... because most of my pictures are blurry... but enjoy

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/cbutterf...1193019152910.1

I dont like the outside screen but i only saw it close up and am hoping that from far away its better.

Ya i keep trying to blame the camera... cause lately i have had many blurry pics.. but i really think i just have really unsteady hands...because my handwriting is starting to get atrocious as well :P

As far as shopping or eating anywhere on Broad street....not for me ...I did not feel comfortable at all. Maybe in the future. If Time Square could be cleaned up so could Broad Street...let's hope. Right now there is nothing that interest me. It will be get in and get out.

I will take the train for a few games because the walk from Penn Station is not too bad. I am sorry I spent over $400 for preferred parking.

Let me first say that I love the place....

Second...we were just chilling at the tables that are behind the sections and Parise and brodeur just casually walked by so I felt all special... :)

And third...I clearly have nerve issues... because most of my pictures are blurry... but enjoy

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/cbutterf...1193019152910.1

I dont like the outside screen but i only saw it close up and am hoping that from far away its better.

Ya i keep trying to blame the camera... cause lately i have had many blurry pics.. but i really think i just have really unsteady hands...because my handwriting is starting to get atrocious as well :P

Edited by NJDevils_Rock

The arena bar was very small... there were football fans there and I would say like 25 people were in there sitting and maybe another 30 would fit for standing room. Or it could be that most of the football fans were large men and so it was an illusion of being sort of small.

The arena bar was very small... there were football fans there and I would say like 25 people were in there sitting and maybe another 30 would fit for standing room. Or it could be that most of the football fans were large men and so it was an illusion of being sort of small.

For all those paranoid about the crime in Newark. It is overblown:

http://www.nj.com/news/bythenumbers/

Click crime, click "Newark Crime map" Click "prudential center"

I would be more worried about someone jackin your car than being involved in a violent crime incident even as is without the added police presence...

Edit to add:

Seems the violent crime rate is less than the precint that is home to MSG:

http://home2.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/p...tics/cscity.pdf

Edited by Hellhound