2012 All Purpose UFA Thread

Mayday

I don't know exactly, you need to take Fayne's money out of whatever they need to make the floor. It depends what he gets and whether or not they don't spend enough money and decide to give him a long-term deal. If they do spend enough money, they might try to stiff him, because what is he gonna do about it?

I don't know exactly, you need to take Fayne's money out of whatever they need to make the floor. It depends what he gets and whether or not they don't spend enough money and decide to give him a long-term deal. If they do spend enough money, they might try to stiff him, because what is he gonna do about it?

Yea completely forgot Fayne.

Go to arbitration? He got a lot of ice time, odds are he could get at least $2M there.

Garrison deal is actually pretty good except for term.

Go to arbitration? He got a lot of ice time, odds are he could get at least $2M there.

Garrison deal is actually pretty good except for term.

But stiffing him would be giving him like $1.5M. What's the point. And isn't the cutoff coming up soon?