Broduer is finished

USAkid90

How about not letting up 2 goals when your team hands you a 3-0 lead in a pivotal game 3 in your building!

Oh i'm sorry, are we playing the 85 Edmonton oilers?

the garrison goal cannot happen

The non-goal they said because of Bernier's "goalie interference" cannot be called that way! That was A GOAL!

yeah, so what if it can't be changed now, and nothing can be done about it? The league needs to make sure these refs get their fvcking calls right!

It pains me to say it, but it's simply the truth at this point in time.

Broduer has the respect of each and every loyal fan for what he did for us through the years. Sucks that every good athlete eventually loses it.

We have to go after Cory Schneider in the offseason. He's a future top 5-10 goalie and the Nucks will probably be forced to trade him.

aaaaannnnd for you.....

best-funny-pictures_safe-gun.jpg

Broduer has the respect of each and every loyal fan for what he did for us through the years. Sucks that every good athlete eventually loses it.

We have to go after Cory Schneider in the offseason. He's a future top 5-10 goalie and the Nucks will probably be forced to trade him.

Now hopefully you're finished, and back on your way to whatever Ranger board you came from.

fvck all the nonbelievers, you make me sick. I'm sure you weren't even at the game, and chances are you weren't even watching the game. Go take the NJ Transit to MSG from now on and watch the fvcking Rangers. Tickets are more expensive, and the glory of victory much more elusive. But maybe you'll fit in there with the flavor-of-the-month fanbase they have.

You know who you are and you can't hide..

fvck all the nonbelievers, you make me sick. I'm sure you weren't even at the game, and chances are you weren't even watching the game. Go take the NJ Transit to MSG from now on and watch the fvcking Rangers. Tickets are more expensive, and the glory of victory much more elusive. But maybe you'll fit in there with the flavor-of-the-month fanbase they have.

You know who you are and you can't hide..

This is a bit too much.

This is a bit too much.

Sorry, I was at the game last night, was jacked up (and tipsy). But regardless, man, I've really seen some of the worst come out of our fans this year, and it all seemed to come out in the past few days. There were BOOS during the starting lineup when they called Marty's name and during Kovalchuk's too. That's unacceptable and I'm sorry, but you don't boo any of our marquee players unless your allegiance is with the team across the river in blue. That's what they do when they play in our building.

If angrily overreacting on a message board will make someone think before they start screaming at Marty or Kovy at The Rock, then I'm going to do that. We hear enough bullsh!t about our franchise, if we live/work near Philly and New York, The Rock shouldn't be another place we have to deal with that kind of negativity.

Edited by DJ Eco

I didn't hear any boos for Marty or Kovy...but I guess it depends whether you're in a section near a handful of yahoos or not. Plus I was stowing away in the lower bowl with a friend till the first stoppage.

I heard a few boos for Marty in my section when Kevin Clark announced the starting lineup.

I didn't hear any boos for Marty or Kovy...but I guess it depends whether you're in a section near a handful of yahoos or not. Plus I was stowing away in the lower bowl with a friend till the first stoppage.

There were a few up in 214/215. There's a certain breed of fan that gets louder to talk smack to our own players than to cheer them on when the chants are going on.

Isnt gonna happen.......They would trade the elder first before CS, they know they have a gem....