43 replies to this topic

#41 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:45 AM

What a bad week for Sanchez to banged up. He will quickly be reintroduced to Mr. T-Sizzle and be out of the game before half time.

So speakth the MantaRaven.

Just watch the Jets come back from last week's debacle with a great game against Baltimore. The only problem is that a great game doesn't necessarily get you a win in Balt.
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#42 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,431 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

Just watch the Jets come back from last week's debacle with a great game against Baltimore. The only problem is that a great game doesn't necessarily get you a win in Balt.

Well said.

I am not taking anything for granted, especially after the Tennessee debacle. But I just look at the Jets without Mangold and a depleted offensive line and just have a confident feeling that we will be victorious.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#43 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

Bob Sanders to IR for Chargers. Hes played 11 games..... over the last 4 seasons. Really sad how hes broken down the way he has.

Edited by nmigliore, 28 September 2011 - 03:45 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#44 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,431 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:01 PM

Bob Sanders to IR for Chargers. Hes played 11 games..... over the last 4 seasons. Really sad how hes broken down the way he has.

He plays a very, very physical game at higher speeds than most. It's too bad, but I can see why Indy did not re-sign him.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users