N.F.L Divisonal Playoffs

CRASHER

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After hearing all the Viking players talking sh!t on the NFL show on the FAN today.... I've been feeling this all week... and I'd like to extend an invitation....

Jet Fans

Packer Fans

ESPN haters

People just sick of this ungrateful douche Facve...

WELCOME ABOARD!!! B )

There's plenty of room on the bandwagon to embrace you and unify in a cause for the GREATER GOOD... bring this sh!t on already!!!!!!!!!

(man I feel for anyone I've talked football with in the last 5 years... you're on deck today :P )

It pains me deeply to say this, but it must be said: Go Vikings. After that, Go Saints, I refuse to root for Favre past this week (only reason is because he's playing the Cowboys, and I could never, ever forgive myself for rooting for them). Sorry, Crash :P

After hearing all the Viking players talking sh!t on the NFL show on the FAN today.... I've been feeling this all week... and I'd like to extend an invitation....

Jet Fans

Packer Fans

ESPN haters

WELCOME ABOARD!!! B )

There's plenty of room on the bandwagon to embrace you and unify in a cause for the GREATER GOOD... bring this sh!t on already!!!!!!!!!

(man I feel for anyone I've talked football with in the last 5 years... you're on deck today :P )

When have the Dallas Cowboys ever been on the side of "The Greater Good"?

I'm rooting for the roof to cave in at the Metrodome.

When have the Dallas Cowboys ever been on the side of "The Greater Good"?

I'm rooting for the roof to cave in at the Metrodome.

since 1981 to me :P

it's ok kids... your hatred makes us stronger :evil:

Well its sunday..(really really early) Praying for my Jets.. can't see it, but i can dream cant i?

The Jets have a great shot today and I'm pretty sure they give the chargers a game, unlike that woeful performance by the team with no offense Ravens yesterday, that was embarassing.

2 keys to the Baltimore-Indianapolis game:

1. Ravens go 3-and-out after Indy's 1st TD giving the ball back under 2:00 leading to the Wayne TD just before halftime.

2. Reed's fumble after the interception killing whatever small momentum the Ravens potentially could have gained after halftime.

Pretty much sums it up.

I don't understand the play calling. We went 83 yards on the opening drive by throwing the ball, then we become predictable trying to stuff Ray Rice down their throats when it was EXPECTED.

Congrat's to Indy: they did what they had to do to win, as the better team.

Jet Fans

Packer Fans

ESPN haters

WELCOME ABOARD!!! B )

I don't know if I have ever uttered these words, but here it goes: Let's Go Cowboys!!!

Also I hope the Chargers do everyone a favor and put the Jets and their fans out of their delusions tonight.

im rooting for sd over the jets because of my hatred for the colts. sd stands the best chance in stopping peyton. if the jets win today you may as well hand the colts the afc crown now.

im rooting for sd over the jets because of my hatred for the colts. sd stands the best chance in stopping peyton. if the jets win today you may as well hand the colts the afc crown now.

Same here. A Colts/Chargers AFC Championship game would be entertaining. I am sure Beezer will come on here and tell you "The Jets already beat the Colts!" etc etc. But if they were to play again I think Peyton would have his way with them.

Same here. A Colts/Chargers AFC Championship game would be entertaining. I am sure Beezer will come on here and tell you "The Jets already beat the Colts!" etc etc. But if they were to play again I think Peyton would have his way with them.

joeys on drugs if he thinks the jets wouldve won that game if peyton played the 4th

joeys on drugs if he thinks the jets wouldve won that game if peyton played the 4th

...because the whopping 15 points he put up throughout 3 Quarters was just too insurmountable.

Pssssstt, hey Crash.. that Brett Fraud fellow looks pretty good today no? :uni: Poised in advancing to his 6th trip to the NFC Championships, maybe credit should be finally given.. what'd ya think??

...because the whopping 15 points he put up throughout 3 Quarters was just too insurmountable.

Pssssstt, hey Crash.. that Brett Fraud fellow looks pretty good today no? :uni: Poised in advancing to his 6th trip to the NFC Championships, maybe credit should be finally given.. what'd ya think??

It's not over yet, but it's not lookin good at all for the Cowboys right now...

The Jets have a great shot today and I'm pretty sure they give the chargers a game, unlike that woeful performance by the team with no offense Ravens yesterday, that was embarassing.

That's why I guess im even more nervous because everyone thought the Ravens were gonna give the Colts "a game," and didn't. I don't want to give the Chargers "a game." I want to win. And honestly, I can't see it. I hope they do not only because I'm a Jets fan, but to shut up all of the other fans that wrote off the Jets, and called their getting into the playoffs "cheap." It would have been "cheap" if they lost to the Bengals the 2nd time, which honestly a lot of people thought would have been an easy game for them. 2 more wins boys, LETS fvckING GO!

That's why I guess im even more nervous because everyone thought the Ravens were gonna give the Colts "a game," and didn't. I don't want to give the Chargers "a game." I want to win. And honestly, I can't see it. I hope they do not only because I'm a Jets fan, but to shut up all of the other fans that wrote off the Jets, and called their getting into the playoffs "cheap." It would have been "cheap" if they lost to the Bengals the 2nd time, which honestly a lot of people thought would have been an easy game for them. 2 more wins boys, LETS fvckING GO!

To be honest with you, the Ravens making the playoffs was cheap, they are a fraud, they have no offense and the division they play in is the weakest in the NFL along with the NFC west.

The Jets have a shot.