Lines when Zajac returns and when Josefson returns?

USC09

:evil:

Just throwing names out there.

But yeah I would send JJ down to the minors rather than mess with the chemistry of our top three lines if they stay consistent.

If Tedenby contributes some points, I agree with you, but right now it seems like they're playing well despite not getting much help from him. If JJ can produce more, he deserves the spot.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tedenby contributes some points, I agree with you, but right now it seems like they're playing well despite not getting much help from him. If JJ can produce more, he deserves the spot.

Fair enough. I'm expecting Tedenby and Zajac to heat up at around the same time if they stay together, Zajac is the type of player who makes his line mates better and so as Zajac gets his legs and a feel for the puck back I would assume Tedenby will probably start putting up some numbers.

tedenby is tradable but if we`ll trade him and trade for d-man - we havn`t prospects with score potential for future. no one. and this will be a big problem for us. and if we`ll have another serios d-man - we must trade another d-prospects for forward prospect - it isn`t smartly. elias, sykora, zubrus - potential for 3 years max. and it is 2-3 years for tedenby and jj growth

tedenby is tradable but if we`ll trade him and trade for d-man - we havn`t prospects with score potential for future. no one. and this will be a big problem for us. and if we`ll have another serios d-man - we must trade another d-prospects for forward prospect - it isn`t smartly. elias, sykora, zubrus - potential for 3 years max. and it is 2-3 years for tedenby and jj growth

Assuming we lock Zach down, we have him, Kovy, JJ, Zajac and Henrique going forward, even if we trade Tedenby. That's a pretty good corps.

5 and nothing else(i`m not shure in napalm)

we need depth of

as boston have. as detroit. as vancouver.

we have it know - i agree

but what we will have after 2 years

we will not have high drafts

today is 2012 season and we drafted adam 3 years ago - 3 years and one forward

and know one can promise you that we will draft as luck as in 2008

thats why i scare to trade tedenby. he is unlucky, but i think - it is second_season syndrome

halishuk out, cormier out, zharkov will be out(i know his whife Liza, vladimir and lou have agreement if zharkov doesn` start real play this year - he goes out our team - in russia or other team - doesn`t metter), vasyunov out(R.I.P.), and now in albany we haven`t good prospects(as i just think)

really

i scare it will be a problem like goalie problem today

Edited by Guadana