GDT 6: Devils @ Jets

NJDEVS1730

Harrold last shift as a devils.... Deboer is aas good as fired.... Schneider is unbelievable the rest jusck suck from head to toes like tortorella would say

Please, Lou isn't firing DeBoer right now. I think we're all at the point where no one would be upset if it happened, but its not going to so everyone can take a pill on that. Lou will wait until we've lost 10 in a row and then maybe he'll fire this a$$hole.

If any coach that needs to be fired its Stevens. He was a great Player but as a coach he can go fvck himself.

Larsson is really passing me off to the point where if I see any more of his nervous deer in headlights ass on every play I am going to flip.

Six fvcking game losing streak to start the season. This is Johnny Mac territory and losing to chicken sh!t teams. I go into each of these games thinking they are going to win but alas they prove me wrong over and over again.

I'm short, we need help.

Please, Lou isn't firing DeBoer right now. I think we're all at the point where no one would be upset if it happened, but its not going to so everyone can take a pill on that. Lou will wait until we've lost 10 in a row and then maybe he'll fire this a$$hole.

10-29.   That's the run the team is on.   He'll probably be fired, the problem is that the replacement is going to be Stevens. 

Johnny Mac's run was 9-24 before he got sh!tcanned

I think Stevens is more of the problem than PDB and his in his ear. Before Stevens Pete wasn't benching fayne over harrold and the defense was not this horrid.

A sad pathetic effort by a sad pathetic hockey club

For the first time Chico sounds really annoyed. Like bitter annoyed (the crowd called that penalty and quips like that)

Even though we were only down 1-0 all game (thank you Schneider) it seemed like they were down 10-0 as there was no forcheck, no sense of urgency, no real scoring chances...I think Gionta had one early in the 3rd, that's all I can remember.

They don't have enough playmaking up front. Clowe is looking like a bust, he is embarrassingly slow and can't create any chances on his own

Zajac doesn't score enough to be a #1 anything. He's a 40 point player per 82 games. That's not a #1 center. Parise carried his sorry ass for some time.

Brunner has disappeared

Jagr has become out best offensive player.

Getting shutout twice in the first 6 games is humiliating

There is just nothing here. No creativity entering the zone, no skill with the puck, no scoring chances...just straight ahead moron caveman hockey. This team feels miles behind others skill wise. They are miss matched and poorly assembled.