Looking for ECF tickets

madams9

I know, so are a lot of people but nobody else has asked so I thought I would. If you can't make a game please PM. I am a Devil's fan and I have bought tickets from some on here before for games and the player skate (I am sure my messages are still posted on the board since the player skate was late this year). I am not looking to resell them but rather take my son to the game. I am looking for 2 in the lower bowl preferably but beggers can't be choosers at the end of the day.

I know, so are a lot of people but nobody else has asked so I thought I would. If you can't make a game please PM. I am a Devil's fan and I have bought tickets from some on here before for games and the player skate (I am sure my messages are still posted on the board since the player skate was late this year). I am not looking to resell them but rather take my son to the game. I am looking for 2 in the lower bowl preferably but beggers can't be choosers at the end of the day.

I was lucky enough to be able to buy tickets from the Devils today that came back. This thread can be closed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.