THE CAPTAIN'S NIGHT

MantaRay

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so psyched about this game. LETS GO DEVILS. Honor the captain with a big win. :boogie:

I hope :pray: the Devs win. The Canes are a really good team. It would boost the Devils confidence and send a message to the reast of the league. The game before this is againsts the Sens, I think. These 2 games are going to be very tough games to win.

You better keep that girl.. wise investor... :P

Damn straight.. i sold 2 tickets and somehow made 100 bucks more on those 2 tickets then i spent on all 4 of the tickets i purchased.. nuts... who spends 200 bucks on a 50 dollar ticket. :)

got my tix for 214 yesterday. i'm SO EXCITED :D

I'll be there. I don't know where I'm sitting though, because I bought the tickets literally a minute after I heard the announcement and never bothered to look. :D

:lol: Good job...hopefully you're not behind a giant pole or something (a la Marge in the Simpson's episode when Homer becomes a boxer) :giggle:

:lol: Good job...hopefully you're not behind a giant pole or something (a la Marge in the Simpson's episode when Homer becomes a boxer) :giggle:

It occured to me after I took the first two 20's that Ticketmaster spit out to me that I could be behind the banner, in which case I'll be irate. I just hope that's not the case. Come to think of it, I'm going to go look at the tickets now... :D

It occured to me after I took the first two 20's that Ticketmaster spit out to me that I could be behind the banner, in which case I'll be irate. I just hope that's not the case. Come to think of it, I'm going to go look at the tickets now... :D

I'm in 230.

I'm also in 230 for Dano night. So I'll be able to see the banners go up. :D

Apparently they released a huge batch of lowers on Friday, which explains why there are still tickets left.

Section 206 in nosebleed. Bought an entire row so I had to go cheap for this one. I don't care where the seats are really. I WILL watch the banner raise rest assured! And I will be a blubbering little girl when they do the highlight reel! one week I cant wait! The Rangers have their "captain" but we have "The Man of Steel" Scotty Stevens.

Go Devils!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.