Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Oh don't flatter yourself, it was nothing like NLD.

If I don't flatter myself who will??? :P

Point and counter point.

I haven't even seen this FB crap and KNOW it is no NLD! :glare:

holy crap! sammyitis! :rant:

Edited by Masked Fan

Ditto.

I should be doing some sort of sociology work or something but I just don't feel like it, so it's back to the Nintendo Wii old-timey video games I go. I'm thinking, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past this time.

I've been working on NHL 09

I've been working on NHL 09

I really should be as well, but I'm too lazy to pull the entertainment center out to set up the PS3 again while I'm still moderately obsessed with the games of my childhood. I'll get back on the NHL 09 train later in the summer, when I have absolutely no hockey intake whatsoever outside of video games.

I really should be as well, but I'm too lazy to pull the entertainment center out to set up the PS3 again while I'm still moderately obsessed with the games of my childhood. I'll get back on the NHL 09 train later in the summer, when I have absolutely no hockey intake whatsoever outside of video games.

My summer will be taken up by MLB 2K9 and NCAA Football 2010 when it comes out in July. Its supposedly going to be the best one yet! :boogie:

Was gonna go to Great Adventure today, but the three people I was gonna go with suddenly couldn't go anymore once the morning came. Was gonna play hockey, but everyone I play with either has broken skates, skates that don't fit right, or got drunk last night and decided to dive head first into the shallow water at the beach and now has a tweaked neck.

I'm bored and it's friggin gorgeous outside.

the NCAA football franchise is so, so far behind madden. has anyone been keeping up with the development of both games this year? I love college football much more than the NFL but there is absolutely no reason to pick up ncaa 10. Madden looks so much better.

No, NCAA is actually making leaps and bounds this year. It'll be almost near if not at Madden level. You know that new feature in Madden where a reciever will only catch a ball if he can see it, and a qb can throw the ball in midst of being hit? Its in NCAA as well. I always enjoy NCAA so much more than Madden.

Was gonna go to Great Adventure today, but the three people I was gonna go with suddenly couldn't go anymore once the morning came. Was gonna play hockey, but everyone I play with either has broken skates, skates that don't fit right, or got drunk last night and decided to dive head first into the shallow water at the beach and now has a tweaked neck.

I'm bored and it's friggin gorgeous outside.

That really sucks, dude. Softball in gym was awesome, it was absolutely gorgeous out and no seniors were there (senior cut day) so it was 8 on 8 instead of the usual 25 on 25.

No, NCAA is actually making leaps and bounds this year. It'll be almost near if not at Madden level. You know that new feature in Madden where a reciever will only catch a ball if he can see it, and a qb can throw the ball in midst of being hit? Its in NCAA as well. I always enjoy NCAA so much more than Madden.

actually, that feature, to my knowledge, is purely visual. the exact same catches will still be made, only the head will actually turn first.

NCAA isn't close to madden level. Madden has pro-tak, which alone puts it leaps and bounds over NCAA.

Madden also is reintroducing the refs and chain gangs.

Check out the operationsports boards if you want more information about both games. On this generation of video game systems, NCAA has always been a step or two behind madden.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madd...nfo-thread.html

Edited by metallidevils

Some d'bag lady decided she wanted to make a right hand turn from the left lane today and hit my brother's car since he was in the right lane. Then she continued to scream at him and say it wasn't her fault because he's young and should automatically be to blame. She didn't even use a blinker. He's so upset since he just put the rims back on his car and finally had the motor in some what of a running function. Sad... people can't drive.

I almost didn't post on this site all day, and that too would be a crying shame :P

(oh wait I did post once in the morning... still not enough me though :thumbsup: )

I finally caved in and bought a PS3 and a sick new TV to go with it. Be A Pro mode in NHL09 has quickly consumed my life.

I blame your "friends" for not going to Six Flags with you .... actually good plan on their part. :whistling: