MSG 'New York's Greatest Hockey Rivalries'

Zubie#8

http://devils.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=645826&navid=DL|NJD|home

MSG Network will debut a new hockey series called “New York’s Greatest Hockey Rivalries” on Monday, November 19 at 9:00 p.m. The 16-part series will look back at some of the most intense games between the Rangers and Devils and the Rangers and Islanders over the past three decades.

This looks like it will be good.

yay, something hockey to watch. just alert me which one is the sean avery bugging Marty and then scoring . so sick of my ranger fan freinds brining that up. its their highlight of the rivalry. cause they are stupid
. My response to ANY Ranger fan bullsh!t from now until the end of time: Henrique its over. 3 words. All you need to say.

This is just another excuse for MSG to replay games 6 and 7 of the 1994 ECF and game 7 of the 1994 finals.

I will be shocked if they played a game that the devils and islanders actually won.

Time to be shocked. They've announced what games they're running, looks like all teams are .500 in the games they've chosen. They are weirdly running Games 6 and 7 before Game 1 of the ECF in 94.

Edited by Triumph

This is just another excuse for MSG to replay games 6 and 7 of the 1994 ECF and game 7 of the 1994 finals.

I will be shocked if they played a game that the devils and islanders actually won.

Yeah like Tri said, half are Devils wins so I'm just watching on those days