GDT: Bolts at Brodeur-Lead DEVILS 7:30

ThreeCups

The fan submissions need to stop. Pick a song already

The organization needs to stop pretending the fans had any say in this.  No one's fooled.

Thoughts.

Henrique is starting to come alive. I can see it, hope it continues.

Larson looks great since being paired with gelinas. Flashes of the player we drafted emerging.

Jagr continues to still have "it"

Gelinas has looked a little out muscled a few times.

shouldn't have had to take that time out so early. never know if you'll need it later...

They needed to take it there. I support it 100%. Maybe we need it later, but right there was a good situation, that group was on the ice for a long time.

We can't let up the first goal against a team like tampa. If the game opens up that's where they will shine.

Edited by Sneax

They needed to take it there. I support it 100%. Maybe we need it later, but right there was a good situation, that group was on the ice for a long time.

We can't let up the first goal against a team like tampa. If the game opens up that's where they will shine.

completely agree. You take the timeout when you need it, I don't care if it's 3 minutes into the game. It's nice to have it later just in case but you use it if you need it.