Devils-Rangers Game Thread

NJDevs4978

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much improvement or inspiration, I thought...there was some O but we are talking the Rags! The normally tight and tough D is failing. Can't they keep it together with Stevens out? What happens when he leaves? This team should have enough talent to pull together. Skating was good, it seemed fast paced but always always those last three minutes of a period worry me. :unsure:

Hey NJay? Don't you get to watch the games? Or are you still at home, or what? :huh:

No I'm back at CRAPPY Hazleton so I can't watch the Devs games now. Only if they play the Flyers, Pens, or are on national tv. That could all change next year though since me and 3 of my friends are going to get a house and if we get digital cable, I'm going to buy the Center Ice Package so I get to watch ALL 82 games, something I can't do in Toms River, NJ but can do at Hazleton, PA. Go figure.

Game's always on here in Freeland, if you want. I could use some optimism! :rolleyes: 'Course, you gotta dodge kids heads in front of the screen sometimes, but then we yell at them to get back in their room and all's quiet for a few minutes! Heh, heh, heh! They're learning not to mess with us when the game's on! :evil: Man, I'm bad!