Stamkos

CMONPETEYD

Does anybody know which leg it was?  From the replay it looked like both legs could have some serious damage.

It didn't really look all that "eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww" to me...yes, clearly he was hurt, and badly but I've seen a lot worse...Zednik and Malarchuk...I can't even watch those videos.   

But as far as broken bone videos go...Theismann is a rough one.  I also remember another one where a Colts corner was pursuing his receiver when he stepped funny on one foot (breaking his ankle), then hopped on his good foot as his other foot just dangled. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

It didn't really look all that "eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww" to me...yes, clearly he was hurt, and badly but I've seen a lot worse...Zednik and Malarchuk...I can't even watch those videos.   

But as far as broken bone videos go...Theismann is a rough one.  I also remember another one where a Colts corner was pursuing his receiver when he stepped funny on one foot (breaking his ankle), then hopped on his good foot as his other foot just dangled. 

Oh it wasn't all-time level of bad, but it was still pretty ugly. I'd say the most uncomfortable part of the whole thing was that you could see how much pain he was in. He was clutching at the trainer in pure anguish when they came out to tend to him.

Oh it wasn't all-time level of bad, but it was still pretty ugly. I'd say the most uncomfortable part of the whole thing was that you could see how much pain he was in. He was clutching at the trainer in pure anguish when they came out to tend to him.

That actually gets to me more than the injuries themselves...the anguish that's on these guys' faces. 

I did virtually the same thing to my leg, except probably had a worse result since the wound was exposed to dirt and grass.

Orthopedist told me that the tibia (which it looks like the bone he broke) can sometimes get hit with the force of a sledge hammer and not break.  Other times, if it gets struck in just the right place, it doesn't take much force at all. 

He has a broken tibia according to Aaron Ward.  I cringe just thinking about it.  The fact Stamkos tried to skate on it after shows that the dude is a gladiator.

Stamkos isn't like some of the other superstars in the league,  He's as humble as they come, and works his tail off every shift.  He's the last guy any hockey fan should want this to happen to.

Stamkos isn't like some of the other superstars in the league,  He's as humble as they come, and works his tail off every shift.  He's the last guy any hockey fan should want this to happen to.

Definitely from playing with guys like St. Louis and Lecavelier during his young career.

This.  And he has a Jagr-like dedication on his training.  Supposedly, heprepares himself for the season like no other, always wanting to be better.  I have watched a bunch of his videos showing him training.

One of my favorite stars as well. 

that running back from south carolina , Latimore??, had a pretty greusome one a year ago