Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

A. hockey on foot

2. pretty decent... and a big rink... you will be gassed !!

C. Move to Morristown :P

I guess I'll wait 'til I'm in better shape and drive a less gas-guzzling vehicle in that case. Damn.

I have half a mind to start my own game in Woodbridge. (With blackjack! And hookers!)

I'd do something in Woodbridge, its only like 15 minutes from me.

I'll firm up my work schedule tomorrow, but I know I don't have any closing shifts and I BETTER be off the weekend, so anything but Monday and Friday should work for me. If y'all want to make it happen, I'm down for it. Could probably get a friend or two in as well since it's much closer.

im down too. i could get acouple of my people too. make it pretty fun. just the goalie part might be an issue.

Nah. Y'see, CRASHER is a lifetime goalie who likes to whack people in the nuts if they get in his crease (or so I hear).

im down too. i could get acouple of my people too. make it pretty fun. just the goalie part might be an issue.

Nah. Y'see, CRASHER is a lifetime goalie who likes to whack people in the nuts if they get in his crease (or so I hear).

I just noticed I made your signature, WAYYYYY out of context. Thanks. :unsure::lol:

Edited by thelastonealive

I just noticed I made your signature, WAYYYYY out of context. Thanks. :unsure::lol:

Shoulda said "Thank god we still got the ZubbieCOUNTER. Then I couldn't have taken it out of context :evil:

So THAT explains why he's so fond of Ray Emery. :D

Whoa whoa there...I said anything BUT Monday & Friday for me. I got birthday plans Friday.

(Unless you mean this coming Friday...in which case, I think I can do that)

No I'm going to DE this Friday... maybe next Wednesday???

Or try to move the Short Hills caravan on Tues or Thurs.....

You stand in my way... I make you hurt, I make no bones about defending my area :P

hey im down for starting something in carteret, or at the rink in port reading my friend has the key to the one in port reading (the woodbridge pba league rink)

Holy crap i used to play in that league! That was back when I was a good goalie, I don't know what happened to me since then. I wish they kept track of stats because I'm pretty sure I led the 14-17 league in shutouts at least one year.

You stand in my way... I make you hurt, I make no bones about defending my area :P

Yea but then if you manage to score on him anyway, he will just claim to have stopped playing because you were hurt! :whistling:

I FINALLY HAD THE DR. PEPPER SLURPEE! (And yes, that does warrant being written in all caps, dammit!) It was glorious! Though it was a lot greener than I expected.

:clap: Though I don't know why it was green...

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at CRASHER's crease

:rofl:

I think it's time to update my massive sig file B )

Yea but then if you manage to score on him anyway, he will just claim to have stopped playing because you were hurt! :whistling:

Untrue :P.... I will admit though I have let goals go in, just to go and get the cheap shot... yeah... you scored... hope it was worth it... go see that doctor now :evil:

When I started pouring it and it came out green, I started to worry that they had put the wrong flavor in the Dr Pepper slot, as 7-Elevens are known to do from time to time. But it was all good. Sooooooooooo awesome!

Anyway, who's got two thumbs and is going camping in three hours? THIS GUY!

I think it's time to update my massive sig file B )

Its about time! you're sig has been the same since I joined this site!

I tweaked it a little last week when i saw the size limits were gone :P

It wouldn't let me edit it before because it would have had to comply to the character limit... and even my sig file MUST have a lot to say :thumbsup:

When I started pouring it and it came out green, I started to worry that they had put the wrong flavor in the Dr Pepper slot, as 7-Elevens are known to do from time to time. But it was all good. Sooooooooooo awesome!

Anyway, who's got two thumbs and is going camping in three hours? THIS GUY!

Huh. Weird. Where was it? And enjoy your camping. I'll enjoy my air conditioning while I sit my sweet ass on my sofa :P

I tweaked it a little last week when i saw the size limits were gone :P

It wouldn't let me edit it before because it would have had to comply to the character limit... and even my sig file MUST have a lot to say :thumbsup:

Of course your sig must have a lot to say...it would be disappointing any other way :lol: