Raising No. 27

DaneykoIsGod

We had a ceremony for him in 07 at the Rock for his induction; I should know I was there, the game was against the Caps, and I got the poster from the night.

Stevens retirement ceremony was in February 2006 vs the Carolina. Devils won 3-0 nothing cuz I was there with my son and I recall the Hurricane players watching the events from their bench. When Stevens walked off the ice at the end of the ceremonies he was met by Brind'Amour.

You asked for an honorable example and I took it as a generic example and I gave you one. It has nothing to do with Scott N at this point tho I will say this. Any player that says "my current teams is number on my list and then signs immediately with another team, i.e.Holik, is a LHRB. IMO Scott N had no intentions of re-signing with NJ unless his brother was signed to the Devils. He always wanted to play with his brother? Sorry but I don't care about type of occupation, in my opinion working with family is a bad idea.

How long before Scott signed with Anaheim did he say the Devils were number one on his list? I don't remember that.

I'm sure the Niedermayers would disagree with you that playing on the same team was a bad idea considering they won a Cup together, and I doubt the Sedins think playing together is a bad idea.

• Like 1

You asked for an honorable example and I took it as a generic example and I gave you one. It has nothing to do with Scott N at this point tho I will say this. Any player that says "my current teams is number on my list and then signs immediately with another team, i.e.Holik, is a LHRB. IMO Scott N had no intentions of re-signing with NJ unless his brother was signed to the Devils. He always wanted to play with his brother? Sorry but I don't care about type of occupation, in my opinion working with family is a bad idea.

How long before Scott signed with Anaheim did he say the Devils were number one on his list? I don't remember that.I'm sure the Niedermayers would disagree with you that playing on the same team was a bad idea considering they won a Cup together, and I doubt the Sedins think playing together is a bad idea.

I never said he said that. Read the bolded in my post to which you are replying. :) I also said imo he never had any intention of signing.

You are quick to point out my not being exact and yet you did similar. I think I will call it a tie and agree to disagree. :)