GDT: 1/21/14 Blues @ Devils

Mike Brown

Anyone notice now they have lets go devils where fans can get in you suck?

i noticed this a handful of games ago.. its only on tv that you hear that they dont play that in the arena they just turn the volume up so loud you cant even hear yourself think let alone what anyone else is saying

There looks like about 5,000 ppl here, its such BS they let everyone move down, now theres nothing but pantloads yelling cprny sh!t by me

i can see this being super awesome for everyone who was not sitting down stairs.. but for the people who actually paid the kind of money the devils charge to sit down there id be pissed after they just let everyone move down and i paid double for my seat then what they paid to sit up top.

A full lower bowl, 'you suck' chants, and 3 goals in one period!! 

Never thought I'd see the day.

I should say fans being allowed to move down rather than a 'full lower bowl'.

It just seems odd for the Devils to do something for their fans that makes so much sense.

Edited by devils102

The believer in me thinks that this is the start of the run we have been waiting for.

The realist in me believes that the puck luck we experienced put the blues in a position where they really had to open up their game and we just happened to capitalize. And that this isn't really the start of something special.

how in the fvcking world does Henrique suck in the shoot out. He is amazing with guys draped on him, yet sucks with space.

also would like to see those idiots bagging on Henrique eat crow. Guy has been outstanding the last 20 or so games.

I haven't seen zubrus since he skated off, that's not good :(. We can barley stay healthy for a period.

Edited by Sneax