Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel like I haven't been on NJDevs in forever. I go away for one week without internet and it feels like eternity.

Stupid social life, getting in the way of teh interwebs. :lol:

I'm pretty much only here during work hours. Judging by how little catchup I typically have to, I'd guess most posters are the same way.

OMG

That's not real.

She would have gotten much more heated if it was real and really explained her logic - she wandered because her arguments would sometimes get a little too smart and she'd have to back peddle and get stupid again - and all in a very slow dumb way.

Stupid people are generally loud and stick on the same path.

This is what makes a great actor -- this woman was playing "not understanding" You can't do that and be believable. I did like how she latched on to driving faster than one hour though. It's amazing when you think of the heated debate that could ensue!

Ahh AND - people do say stupid things but it's not usually that long before they get in step with the conversation and once they grasp it say Oh well I didn't know what you meant. And you do see that of course they didn't' but it's fun to call them a dumb sh!t - but that's OK because said "dumb sh!t" knows she or he was just not listening to a word you said - you were completely insignificant to them for a brief period and they feel bad so you get to call them stupid so they feel important again. We all know women are huge perpetrators of that. We don't listen because we don't give a sh!t because you drone on about THE stupidest stuff... and ask THE stupidest questions like how far will you go in an hour if you're driving 80MPH? We can't accept that you actually need the answer to that question, so we create a new question that makes more logical sense - like: what he meant is how fast will this car go in an hour...

ok...

clearly I do NOT have enough to think about today.

seriously though -- I've been reading up on the Constitution, our judicial system, and economics. I'm getting some clarity which is nice. You know but it's meeting day and I think I've screwed around all week. AHHHH!

Edited by Pepperkorn

If it is real, I'm not sure who's the bigger dumbass: the woman who doesn't understand the literal meaning of Miles Per Hour, or the guy recording a video, framing shots, and looking into the lens to make snarky faces and comments while driving at high speeds and changing lanes on what appears to be a major highway?

These two will have some stupid, stupid kids.

If it is real, I'm not sure who's the bigger dumbass: the woman who doesn't understand the literal meaning of Miles Per Hour, or the guy recording a video, framing shots, and looking into the lens to make snarky faces and comments while driving at high speeds and changing lanes on what appears to be a major highway?

These two will have some stupid, stupid kids.

It's UTAH/IDAHO, how much traffic could there be?

Edited by sammyk

That dude is gonna get more vageen now than he's ever dreamed of.

I hope those two are a couple. She's painting herself like someone who doesn't care about those things.

I suppose I should be nicer but I feel like they set it up so lamely.

Why put him so far down? For dramatic effect so it's that much more "thrilling" when he's talented? Nonsense! Opera stars are fat.

It just bugs me the way they have to humiliate him as if his singing alone says "in your face." What if he wasn't that good? Then it's OK to humiliate him? It just bugs me -- <_<

I thought nothing of him -- I thought "Hurley!" when he started to come on -- I actually didn't think he'd get mocked for hia size or anything... :noclue: