Yahoo Fantasy Hockey 11-12

Quinn01

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a risk I took... I'm hoping both are back pretty early... Ovie, Crosby and Kesler will be very good for me.

Admitantly, week 1 is the time to face me.

Crosby could be cleared for contact as early as today so it may work out for you.

Crosby will play, but he will be rushed in. He will play about 20-30 games, will not put up his usual numbers, and then sit out for the rest of the season.

I can safely say you are wrong about the rush part. They have taken so much time on Crosby, he is either healthy or his career is over.

If this is the still the same Crosby, you could make a case... but he has not been rushed at all.

Who in the world let Aylbert get Ovi, Kesler and Crosby? We are all in deep trouble.

Value drafting. I had 2nd overall pick... so grabbed Ovie.

At the end of round 2 both Crosby and Kesler were available... I thought Kesler was going to be ready for the start of the season; so drafted him 15th in the 2nd round. Latendresse (i think that's Quinn) drafted Corey Crawford and Zetterberg. Leaving me a choice of a concussed Crosby, Eric Staal, Carter or Kane. Couldn't pass again on the opportunity to have Ovie and Crosby.

Edited by aylbert

Value drafting. I had 2nd overall pick... so grabbed Ovie.

At the end of round 2 both Crosby and Kesler were available... I thought Kesler was going to be ready for the start of the season; so drafted him 15th in the 2nd round. Latendresse (i think that's Quinn) drafted Corey Crawford and Zetterberg. Leaving me a choice of a concussed Crosby, Eric Staal, Carter or Kane. Couldn't pass again on the opportunity to have Ovie and Crosby.

Yeah thats me. I wanted a decent goaltender before there werent many left. I wasnt going to take a gamble on Crosby either, which you did. Ovie is a strong player either way. I took Stamkos first pick overall.

Yeah thats me. I wanted a decent goaltender before there werent many left. I wasnt going to take a gamble on Crosby either, which you did. Ovie is a strong player either way. I took Stamkos first pick overall.

Yea, I don't think there's anyone questioning the top of the draft...

I rolled the dice on goaltending... I'm comfortable with Quick/Bernier in LA and Halak in STL.

Yea, I don't think there's anyone questioning the top of the draft...

I rolled the dice on goaltending... I'm comfortable with Quick/Bernier in LA and Halak in STL.

im beating you pretty badly now, but thank GOD im playing you now, and not when your whole team is healthy

yeesh

I can safely say you are wrong about the rush part. They have taken so much time on Crosby, he is either healthy or his career is over.

If this is the still the same Crosby, you could make a case... but he has not been rushed at all.

Mike Richter to this day still has Post-concussion symptoms. He retired how many years ago?

IDK but a month ago it seemed like his season is in jeopardy and now suddenly he is healthy as a horse? I know concussions are a tricky thing but something just doesn't seem right.

Mike Richter to this day still has Post-concussion symptoms. He retired how many years ago?

IDK but a month ago it seemed like his season is in jeopardy and now suddenly he is healthy as a horse? I know concussions are a tricky thing but something just doesn't seem right.

It's Sidney Crosby and the Canadien press. nuff said.

im beating you pretty badly now, but thank GOD im playing you now, and not when your whole team is healthy

The start will be rough as I'm playing with a short bench (due to no IR); but we'll see after tonight, etc with a full slate of games tongiht and Saturday.

Thats because its Crosby and he is the face of the Penguins and a big part of the face of the NHL. There is no way that there wasnt pressure handed down by the higher ups for Crosby to get back in the lineup ASAP whether or not he is actually ready. Peer pressure goes a long way, we all remember when our friends made us eat sand during recess in 1st grade......

You should just trade the rest of your team for Stamkos.

Keep Ovy, Crosby, Stamkos playing and pick up the rest of the team from waivers. You'll probably go undefeated.

I actually need a better RW if anyone's interested - I have a couple flex players which is beneficial in h2h...

I'd prefer to keep Crosby, Ovie, Seguin and Quick/Bernier... but would entertain offers if they were compelling...

C: Crosby-Kesler-Seguin-Ribeiro

LW: Ovechkin

RW: David Jones-Alfredson

LW/RW: Dustin Brown, Bourque, Versteeg

C/LW: Prospal

D: Myers, Pronger, Kronwall, Auccoin

G: Quick, Halak, Bernier

Haha well it is still 2 weeks in so you can make it up.

I know my team in terms of scoring will be crap but I am hoping my goaltending and other stats will help me.

Would you be interested in Patrice Bergeron and/or Patrick Elias and/or Derek Roy? I see you are a little light at center. I am liking what I see out of your defense.

Edited by StormJosh