The Salvador Needs to Go - Eat Crow Thread

msweet

I am charter member.. at beginning of season I was desperate for Lou to work some magic and dump this old-injured-slow unless D-man and clear the cap space

He was our best D-man all year and 2 playoff goals against the Phailures...

Lead the team with TOI and +/-

I stand corrected once again

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed...didnt think he was coming back after the concussion and i was afraid when it seemed like he would

i have a question do we want him back....kinda feel like this is his last charge and we so much solid youth coming up at d

or apparently ill eat crow one more time on this guy right

nomnomnomnomnom here... He was slow and clueless for a few months, effects of the concussion I'm sure. But he was phenomenal after January and during the playoffs. I was very happy to see them give him the "A" during Kovy's absence. Truly deserving!

And you can Add Andy Greene to the list as well, MANY here wanted him traded. didnt think he was worth 2 mil let alone 3.5 mil. he was the best D skater in the series (with zid)constantly getting the puck behind the net and skating it clear

Well -- I don't feel like eating crow about it. Mostly because I reserved judgment compared to year before last. His heart coming back to play from his concussion sold me on him until the end of his contract.

He far surpassed my expectations in the playoffs. I don't think he could have done it without the team -- but most guys can't even do it WITH the team.

So I don't eat crow as much as just sincerely cheer him and his ability to keep learning and growing -- he's earned the Devils logo