Discount Ticket Offers

thelastonealive

2008-09 is upon us. New year, new codes, same site to place your order(www.njdevilsticketprograms.com):

Friday, October 10th

Devils Vs. New York Islanders - 7PM

$65 seats for $38

http://www.devilsfanclub.org/pages/2008101...nders_Promo.pdf

Currently does not appear to be available online, as the code on the flyer (DFC-oct10) does not work on the website, nor does the usual DFC101008 format. Someone please let me know if this changes.)

Edited by thelastonealive

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to all the posts about them, I figure it'll be nice to have all the discount ticket offers in one spot, so enjoy!

I'll update as more come, naturally.

October 31st Vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

AAA103107 - $65 seats for $32

November 2nd Vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

BSA110207 - $65 seats for $32

November 5th Vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

SE110507 - $65 seats for $32

November 16th Vs. New York Islanders

AAA111607 - $65 seats for $32

November 28th Vs. Dallas Stars

AAA112807 - $65 seats for $32

Good stuff! This should be pinned for the duration of the season.

A golden cookie to whoever figures out codes for the home opener or 11/14 against the Rags.

(Somehow I doubt codes will exsist for those, which is why the cookie is golden...)

Actually I think there might be two different codes for the home opener. Someone I work with said he might be going to the game because his friend at NJIT is getting one of these group discount things, and one of my friends at Stevens said his frat is doing the same thing. I asked him if he could find out the code for me, so hopefully he gets back to me today. When he does, I'll post it here.

Actually I think there might be two different codes for the home opener. Someone I work with said he might be going to the game because his friend at NJIT is getting one of these group discount things, and one of my friends at Stevens said his frat is doing the same thing. I asked him if he could find out the code for me, so hopefully he gets back to me today. When he does, I'll post it here.

• 2 weeks later...
In addition to all the posts about them, I figure it'll be nice to have all the discount ticket offers in one spot, so enjoy!

I'll update as more come, naturally.

www.njdevilsticketprograms.com or ticketmaster.com to use codes.

October 31st Vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

AAA103107 - $65 seats for $32

November 2nd Vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

BSA110207 - $65 seats for $32

November 5th Vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

SE110507 - $65 seats for $32

November 16th Vs. New York Islanders

AAA111607 - $65 seats for $32

November 28th Vs. Dallas Stars

AAA112807 - $65 seats for $32

December 2nd Vs. Atlanta Thrashers

AAA120207 - $65 seats for $32

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the boards! New blood! :lol:

The answer to your question is, well, they're updated when I find out that there's a code. I'd keep checking back once or twice a week, you never know when/if codes will show up for a game. I'd guess that the one you're looking for will probably have a code eventually.

LOL YAY my first of many Boo's i expect to get from the Devils fans but seriously i was expecting a more scarier boo kind of like what my fellow philadelphia fans would do to their own players. I mean come on you picked Steve Stevens and you couldn't think of anything better. Scott stevens would be delivering a healthy poke check to you if you really booed a flyers fan like that. But in all seriousness thank you for welcoming me to the board

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.