GDT #10 - Canucks @ Devils 7:00 PM ET

Z-Man

There are a lot of positives to take from this game.  They should have won this one.  They need breaks in regulation and OT.  

And I mean, really, to just rub salt in the wound, Henrique rings it off the pipe in the shootout. 

God do I hate the shootouts while simultaneously missing Kovy and Zach.

Have we even scored a fvcking goal in the shootout this year? And how in the fvck does he leave the guy with the best shot on the team on the bench in favor of fvcking Zajac? fvck shootouts, seriously.

I think Chico said they've lost 8 straight shootouts now.  And no, they haven't scored in one this year, I believe.

Have we even scored a fvcking goal in the shootout this year? And how in the fvck does he leave the guy with the best shot on the team on the bench in favor of fvcking Zajac? fvck shootouts, seriously.

Zajac isn't bad in shootouts.  But how come someone like Loktionov isn't being chosen?

This is where we really miss Zach and Kovy.

They are not here,  Let go.  Forget about them.  I am so sick of the excuse/blame because a former player isn't here. 

This place is like one big game of woulda, shoulda, coulda.

Edited by StarDew

Okay, I'm on board. Fire DeBoer. I've never disliked a devils team this much. There are legitimately zero players on this squad I trust worth a sh!t.

so it's deboers fault Cory makes 2 mistakes and theyre in the back of the net and we can't score a shoutout goal? Edited by dmann422

Gotta wonder why PDB goes with Zajac (struggling offensively) and Henrique (also struggling) when you have Ryder, who's been hot as of late, and Brunner, who's shown he has some slick hands.  I dunno, I'm not the coach, but I wouldn't have led off with those two.

Although Henrique made a nice move.

Gotta wonder why PDB goes with Zajac (struggling offensively) and Henrique (also struggling) when you have Ryder, who's been hot as of late, and Brunner, who's shown he has some slick hands. I dunno, I'm not the coach, but I wouldn't have led off with those two.

Although Henrique made a nice move.

Do you really have to ask?

PDB sucks.