David Clarkson Autograph Signing

mac760

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Clarkson has hot girls? :noclue:

What you think only us old ugly ladies like him? :angry: like we can't be hot?

:mellow:

I didn't mean "us" ... I mean - I don't think he's cute or anything... :unsure: I was just saying , you know... that, you know...maybe - maybe some OTHER -- like , oldish ladies might - and maybe that's what you were saying and.. uhh...

nevermind :evil:

I didn't mean "us" ... I mean - I don't think he's cute or anything... :unsure: I was just saying , you know... that, you know...maybe - maybe some OTHER -- like , oldish ladies might - and maybe that's what you were saying and.. uhh...

There were shifty eyes in there..... lol :D

And pfft... Clarkson brings on the hot girls of course... ahem.

What is the exact address... I'd like to go, but live outta' state.

JWOMP you going?

I'm not positive, but I think I'll probably go because it falls during my spring break, so I'll be home in NJ (even though it would still be a 2 hour drive for me). I'd like to get my Clarkson stick signed.

Does anyone know if you have to call ahead to get a ticket like for the Brodeur signing, or can you just show up that day?

Edited by JWomp

I'm not positive, but I think I'll probably go because it falls during my spring break, so I'll be home in NJ (even though it would still be a 2 hour drive for me). I'd like to get my Clarkson stick signed.

Does anyone know if you have to call ahead to get a ticket like for the Brodeur signing, or can you just show up that day?

I just called and they said no, they'll do it that night.

Hahah ohh please PK you are neither old or ugly! I just feel like Parise overshadows any other player's potential hotness. I don't think Clarkson is ugly. He's cute, I wouldn't oppose. I am confident in his abilities with the ladies. (That sounds wrong..) but yeah anyway... the signing should be fun.

Got you beat... 3 hours for me to get there.

i think clarkson is straight up GORGEOUS !!!!!! and i will be there definitely!!!!

Truth. :giggle: I'm taking off of work to be there.

i went to meet Zajac and Clarkson a couple months ago. i showed up 1/2 hour later than it started and me and my gf we're the only ones there at the time. It was cool though cause we hung out for a little while . But its funny how many people are set on going to this signing.

awesomeness!!! hey is that you with him in your picture?? you've met him already?? is he nice??

Yeah that is me. That was from the Gold Circle/VIP Skate Night with the team. That was the second time I've met him. I previously met him at the Open House in 07 for the Rock. He was soooooooooooooooooo sweet. He also enjoyed the fact I made my own shirt and then asked me a bunch of random questions. He even made me show him the picture that I took (the one in my profile) because he thought it wouldn't come out good because I was shaking. So he made me take another. But yeah... soooo nice. :D

You two look cute together!! :uni:

There is something about his looks that irk me. I think it's something about his mouth - it's pouty like a lady's. He'd probably make pretty girls - good stud material!! He's a weird mix of angular and soft - he just looks like he'd have a sad sack mopey crush -- and then not like you if you decided you might like him afterall. :yucky:

You two look cute together!! :uni:

There is something about his looks that irk me. I think it's something about his mouth - it's pouty like a lady's. He'd probably make pretty girls - good stud material!! He's a weird mix of angular and soft - he just looks like he'd have a sad sack mopey crush -- and then not like you if you decided you might like him afterall. :yucky:

:giggle: Hahahaha thanks.

Hmm. Yeah, my aunt made me show her a bunch of his pictures because at first she thought he wasn't real when she saw the picture on my phone. ("That's a wax statue! His chin is too sharp to be real!") But I agree, the mouth is pouty a bit. I'll have kids with him to find out. Hahahaha! And yes, I can see him being really overly adorable to the point you just wanna like.... :puke: ughhh. That sounds like something that's happened to me before, like me and then not like me after all. Ugh!