Tix for Penguins 12/26

ryani1978

I'm coming to NJ after Christmas and want to go to the Penguins game. What are the rules on $10 tix? I need 8 tix and I need to know what time to get to the arena to get them? Can anyone help me out?

There is a "rule" (note the quotes) about the $10 seats, limiting them to two per patron. However, I've seen many people cause a scene and the clerks at the window will sell them as many as they need. I'm assuming you could probably pull that one off considering it would be the day after X-mas.

There is a "rule" (note the quotes) about the $10 seats, limiting them to two per patron. However, I've seen many people cause a scene and the clerks at the window will sell them as many as they need. I'm assuming you could probably pull that one off considering it would be the day after X-mas.

Thanks for the info. I think I'm also going to try to get $10 seats for the game. I think I'm going with a group of 6 (or so) and was hoping we could all sit together. What time do you think I should get there? (and are you generally on line until the start of the game? I'm just wondering because my friends and I wanted to get the tickets and go to a bar for a bit before the game starts)

Thanks for the info. I think I'm also going to try to get $10 seats for the game. I think I'm going with a group of 6 (or so) and was hoping we could all sit together. What time do you think I should get there? (and are you generally on line until the start of the game? I'm just wondering because my friends and I wanted to get the tickets and go to a bar for a bit before the game starts)

You usually get the tickets about an hour and a half before the game, and their are some bars pretty close by. I'm sure you could get your tickets and run to a bar quickly (and not pay 8 bucks for a beer) than head back to the game, possibly miss practice skate but oh well.

I was able to get the 10$ tix for the Flyers game Sunday then spend an hour and a half in the arena lounge for lunch and drinks so its all good

can anyone tell me what time id have to be at the arena tomorrow to safely and surely get the 10$ seats for the boston game? i have a lot of things to do but really wanna get to this game. what time do you think i have to be there on line?

I was able to get the 10$ tix for the Flyers game Sunday then spend an hour and a half in the arena lounge for lunch and drinks so its all good

can anyone tell me what time id have to be at the arena tomorrow to safely and surely get the 10$ seats for the boston game? i have a lot of things to do but really wanna get to this game. what time do you think i have to be there on line?

because of the timing and Boston being in first, i would say atleast 330 4

Edited by Mike441

I've gotten $10 tickets a few times now so I can give you some examples.

Devils vs. Washington last year I walked up at 4:30 and got 2 tickets no problem.

Devils vs. Rangers last game of the season last year got there at around noon and was like 30th in line (they offer up to 100 tickets 2 per person)

Devils vs. Rangers this year (the 8-5 win) got there at 1:00 PM and was again, around 30th in line

Devils vs. Senators this year (5-1 win) got there at 5:00 PM and didn't see anyone else. Granted there was a big snow storm

As for getting 8 together, I've done it several times. When they don't have a long line waiting for the tickets, you can just ask the person at the window for 8 together. If they can't do it, sometimes they'll put one or two people directly above or below you so you are still part of a group.

Have they finished their "sports bar" area yet? Last time I went there all they had was the new lounge and I wasn't a fan. They said the sports bar would be done in about a month, and that was probably about a month ago.

... If they can't do it, sometimes they'll put one or two people directly above or below you so you are still part of a group.

FYI for anyone who hasn't done this yet.

I did this for a marlins game for 12, 6 in 1 row 6 in another, it works out great. (Philthy lost :dance: )

Have they finished their "sports bar" area yet? Last time I went there all they had was the new lounge and I wasn't a fan. They said the sports bar would be done in about a month, and that was probably about a month ago.

Yeah the sports bar was done. They have a great lounge part and great bar part. For the Pens game, 104.3 was there giving out prizes. Lots of Devil fans go there beforehand too. I've been there before the last three games. It's real fun.

Yeah the sports bar was done. They have a great lounge part and great bar part. For the Pens game, 104.3 was there giving out prizes. Lots of Devil fans go there beforehand too. I've been there before the last three games. It's real fun.

I have never been to this place yet. How many rooms does this place now have?

Also, before the sports bar had opened, I had heard that they weren't admitting people wearing their hockey jerseys. Have they relaxed that rule?

I have never been to this place yet. How many rooms does this place now have?

Also, before the sports bar had opened, I had heard that they weren't admitting people wearing their hockey jerseys. Have they relaxed that rule?

the entire place was filled with devils and even pens jerseys... one big room. bar and lounge

Thanks for the info! They used to have 104.3 there all the time before they remodeled the place, then all the sudden they became this ultra-classy lounge and I changed my pre-game bar allegiance to Scully's (which is great, BTW). I'm gonna have to give Arena Bar another shot now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.