Devils jerseys for the game at Yankee Stadium

nmm90392

As i said in another thread to you....you have absolutely NO room to talk about anyone else "starting problems". As i said i didn't "fail horribly", i just know you're an absolute lost cause and i've known that for months,

if you think im such a "lost cause" why do you continue to go out of your way to try to fight with me... when i wasnt even talking to you i was warning someone else about what you do here so they didnt get involved with you.. and you made what i was saying perfectly clear for those who didnt know about you already so thank you for showing everyone what you do. take care now as iam done speaking to you and hope you no longer feel the need to go out of your way to try to throw stabs at me for no reason what so ever.

I love everything Lou has done for the franchise, but I definitely am not a fan of the person.

I don't like his number policy.

I don't like his stance against 3rd jerseys (Not saying I want a 3rd jersey).

I don't like his strict policies in general.

Also he just doesn't seem like a very friendly guy.

I love everything Lou has done for the franchise, but I definitely am not a fan of the person.

he does seem like he has a lot of policies and rules and regulations that he wants his players to follow.. seems like the strict parent type.. but you can see he obviously does all of this to try to keep the best with the franchise.. drives everyone nuts with his status quo about everything.. but what can ya do. im down with lou

if you think im such a "lost cause" why do you continue to go out of your way to try to fight with me... when i wasnt even talking to you i was warning someone else about what you do here so they didnt get involved with you.. and you made what i was saying perfectly clear for those who didnt know about you already so thank you for showing everyone what you do. take care now as iam done speaking to you and hope you no longer feel the need to go out of your way to try to throw stabs at me for no reason what so ever.  

You just admitted initiating it. Why did you even concern yourself with me? If it's not your direct concern why get involved in it? If you want to talk about me directly or indirectly it's my right to answer. You just stuck your nose in it to be a wise ass.

he does seem like he has a lot of policies and rules and regulations that he wants his players to follow.. seems like the strict parent type.. but you can see he obviously does all of this to try to keep the best with the franchise.. drives everyone nuts with his status quo about everything.. but what can ya do. im down with lou

Yea I know,  But I still think his jersey number policy is a bit much.  :::shrugs::::

You just admitted initiating it. Why did you even concern yourself with me? If it's not your direct concern why get involved in it? If you want to talk about me directly or indirectly it's my right to answer. You just stuck your nose in it to be a wise ass.

i didnt admit to initiating anything... there you go trying to throw things around again.. i read earlier you did the same thing speaking to someone else.. i laughed about something that someone said about you ohh go fvcking cry about it.. talk about a puss someone laughs about something that somone says about someone and this is the type of drawn out thing that you start.. lady please get over yourself.. one can only imagine what the hell you must be like in person. god bless the people that have to deal with you everyday.

What did the CAA security guard say?

i think he told DM to ban redstorm for constantly picking fights with people and ruining threads

i didnt admit to initiating anything... there you go trying to throw things around again.. i read earlier you did the same thing speaking to someone else.. i laughed about something that someone said about you ohh go fvcking cry about it.. talk about a puss someone laughs about something that somone says about someone and this is the type of drawn out thing that you start.. lady please get over yourself.. one can only imagine what the hell you must be like in person. god bless the people that have to deal with you everyday.

i think he told DM to ban redstorm for constantly picking fights with people and ruining threads

<3

*fistbump*

Edited by TheMazz

Don't forget his anti-bobblehead policy, lol

I can understand his thinking with the number policy but damn it can be a headache when a certain # has been used by a huge number of different players in a short amount of time, especially when you have a jersey customized to that player's number.

I like his stance about third jerseys.  I wish he would lighten up about the throwbacks (which I really don't count as a 3rd jersey), but it doesn't bother me all that much.

I do like his strict policies overall, especially the mandate that during the regular season the players must have short hair and no facial hair.  I like that our players don't look like idiot cavemen like half the Flyers roster.  I do wish he would open up practice a bit like it was when it was a SMA, but this is another policy I do not go nuts about.

I hate how he restricts fan's access to players quite a bit and wish he would lighten up on that too.

Yea I know,  But I still think his jersey number policy is a bit much.  :::shrugs::::

The number policy is my favorite one, it really ties into the whole team first thing. That and the hair thing. They're pros and no one else can walk into work looking like they just spent 3 months on a deserted island.

The number policy is my favorite one, it really ties into the whole team first thing. That and the hair thing. They're pros and no one else can walk into work looking like they just spent 3 months on a deserted island.

i like that he keeps the team inline with being clean cut.. kind of like the yankees i dont think theyre allowed to have facial hair.

If the rags are wearing either their standard white or more likely one of their retro whites, there really isn't much of a direction the devils would go unless its either a brand new red jersey design (knowing Lou and company I would highly doubt it) or just the red retro with a patch (I can see Lou agreeing to this). I'd rather have the red retro with a patch instead of a new red design. Knowing reebok and their design team you know they would try to make something "badass" but really come off as cheesy or designed by a 15 year old boy who plays too many video games while constantly hyped up on Mountain Dew.

I really wanted the white throwback but I'm almost 100% sure now that the door on that has been shut.

100%. I'm glad the Devils don't have third jerseys.  I HATE black for the sake of black. By any chance do you read Paul Lukas Uniwatch blog?  I think it would be up your alley.

The clean cut thing is really the only one of Lou's crazy policies I like. And the social media thing to an extent. I think players should be allowed their own twitter accounts, for example, but they should not be stupid with them. 

I just think that a small market team has to let some things go in order to build as big of a fan base as possible. I can see why teams like the Leafs or Rangers would be so strict but small market teams need all the help they can get (whether that be allowing social media, 3rd jerseys, commercials, etc.).

The clean cut thing is really the only one of Lou's crazy policies I like. And the social media thing to an extent. I think players should be allowed their own twitter accounts, for example, but they should not be stupid with them. 

I just think that a small market team has to let some things go in order to build as big of a fan base as possible. I can see why teams like the Leafs or Rangers would be so strict but small market teams need all the help they can get (whether that be allowing social media, 3rd jerseys, commercials, etc.).

i agree with you here.. if players were allowed to have social media accounts it would only seem that they would be reaching out to a much larger group of people over all possibly attracting a larger fan base.

Agree...also to keep players from wanting to leave, and to attract free agents

we're in between NY and Philly....it's tough enough building a fan base  and getting free agents 

Agree...also to keep players from wanting to leave, and to attract free agents

we're in between NY and Philly....it's tough enough building a fan base  and getting free agents 

I don't think any player has really left because lack of social media, lack of 3rd jerseys and commercials (Clarkson and now Schneider were doing it for Pure Hockey) was a top reason.

for those three reasons..no

but I hear Lou is strict with many things

Oh ok then I misunderstood your post.  Yeah Lou is pretty strict and perhaps for at least a few players that can factor in where they would hestitate to sign or re-sign with the Devils.  However there are probably at least a few if not an equal amount of players who have no problem giving up fame and freedom for a chance to compete with a team that has been pretty much always in the hunt for the past 20 years.  I guess it's up to the player what is more important to him.

Oh ok then I misunderstood your post.  Yeah Lou is pretty strict and perhaps for at least a few players that can factor in where they would hestitate to sign or re-sign with the Devils.  However there are probably at least a few if not an equal amount of players who have no problem giving up fame and freedom for a chance to compete with a team that has been pretty much always in the hunt for the past 20 years.  I guess it's up to the player what is more important to him.

I always imagined players would hate to do all that extra stuff a la the fashion show in Slapshot, LOL.

This.......some men want to wear beards or long hair, it sounds silly, but thats how they feel

others could give a sh!t

Why would LL not care for all these years, then just now decide he gives a sh!t about the song they play after a goal? I don't think he has ever or will ever think about the goal song.

A) They 'did' get rid of it for a year or two with VBK

B) He probably only started caring when fans added the dreaded two word phrase to the song.

The number thing I could care less about except when guys like Josefson and Tedenby have to change numbers they wore numerous times before cause some scrubini has it now. I'm perfectly fine with no high numbers though.

I think the ownership will eventually make alternate jerseys. They are too big of a revenue generator to not. Granted, I'm sure jersey sales are up for the team in general with all the additions and subtractions over the past few seasons. But when you have just two jerseys and a roster that sticks together, jersey sales will tend to be static. 

I will add that, if we do ever get alternate jerseys, we must create a secondary/alternate logo. I feel it would be desecrating if we slap it on an alternate jersey.

Edited by Jerseydevils0324