mp3 players

PeteyNice

got the ipod today, getting my music on it is gonna take a while...but it should be fun...

on another note, possibly more important. somebody needs to tell me where this evil clicking noise is coming from. i turned it off, but even then, where does it come from!?!?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got the ipod today, getting my music on it is gonna take a while...but it should be fun...

on another note, possibly more important. somebody needs to tell me where this evil clicking noise is coming from. i turned it off, but even then, where does it come from!?!?

If a MP3 player hard drive is anything like a computer hard drive it could be that and if it is it might be dying. But I would definately search and see if it could be anything else.

I believe there is some sort of speaker in the iPod that only handles the clicking noises and the beep when you dock it.

Quite right. The internal speaker is designed to only make 3 noises. Click for the wheel, beep for the dock (mee-er), and the beep for the alarm (mee, mee, mee). Why do you care bruins? Were you looking to disable it permenantly?