Jacques Lemaire Retires

njdevil26

Hey it's freaking Shangri-La out there, we don't know what we're missing...Brent says so :lol:

It'd really be funny if he went there and then the Sutters got fired like a month into next season (I'm not sure why they haven't been canned yet to be honest).

that would be even more fitting B )

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing to say for my feelings -- but this is bothering me more and more as time passes.

It's just bugging me a lot and - you know I have nothing to say about it -- just, it's not merely niggling, it's really bothering me on some level I'm not really understanding. :angry:

Amen, Pepper! I am just not comfortable with Lou picking a coach based on his past 10 failures and I just don't want Johnny Mac. The failure of the Devils in the past 3 years can't be played on the coaches!!! It can't be placed on the players!!!! There is only one place to land this blame and that is LOU, he didn't get the player to do the job, he is too old schooled. He is the wrong person for this time in the NHL. He was great before the lockout. It all went over his head after that.

Example: Elias only plays very well when he plays wing with a line that understands how he thinks. Remember the A-line? He isn't best at center, Lou's fault and he doesn't do well with line changes, Lou's fault not JL. JL didn't have the players nor did the past 10 coaches.

One can't make chicken salad out of chicken $hit. Lou tries to do this every year. Don't blame the coach blame the GM or owner. Hello Lou it's all on you. RETIRE

Edited by LucifersDog