GDT - February 3, 2014: 7:30pm Colorado Avalanche vs New Jersey Devils

Mike Brown

This game is a perfect response to everybody saying we're not a good team in the "Fire PDB Thread" and such. We're not a BAD team, we just can't score. A team that could shoot would be up by four in this game. Instead, we do everything right, hit post three times, and are up only one.

This game is a perfect response to everybody saying we're not a good team in the "Fire PDB Thread" and such. We're not a BAD team, we just can't score. A team that could shoot would be up by four in this game. Instead, we do everything right, hit post three times, and are up only one.

I'm pretty sure scoring is a large part of the game.......and as such not being able to do it should count against or for how good a team you are.

Edited by Sneax

This.

I've been saying all along all we need is a top 6 forward, and we're set.

Yup it worked thanks!

Also every colorado fan here looks like a bandwagon leftover from the late 90s to early 2000's glory days. They love their team so much every single one of them I have seen were wearing a cheap knockoff jersey.

I really hate colorado and their fans. I hope the devils win this one.

I wonder how many of them are leftover from last night's game.

isn't that clearly a goal? The puck is over the line a little bit.  WTF. I mean how is that even debatable. Oh wait nvm it has to completely cross, I honestly didn't know that. That's crazy...that I didn;t know that...

Edited by Sneax