Dallas at Buffalo 10/8/07 MNF 'Game' thread

LOTCB

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just enjoying these moment$ of optimism while they last...because you know about 10pm EST....my po$t$ will certinately change for the worse...the MUCH worse!!

FYI: I am DVRing the game...got a nice dilemma tonight between the Yankees and the Bills game going on at the same time!!!

That is just not going to happen. That Cowboys team have been focused every week and their saying is one game at a time there in Dallas. It wouldn't suprise me if the Bills get blown out tonight since the Cowboys are scoring 35 points a game. It will be a great game and matchup next week when the Cowboys face the Patriots. Last weeks game vs. the Rams was suppose to be a trap game as mentioned by Romo and they didn't let that happen. I do not think it will this game either. Enjoy the game Crasher. :koolaid: I have to go with the Cowboys tonight. Easy pick there.

Actually not when it comes to the NFL and football picks Crasher. ;) I have won pools for money the last four seasons with my NFL picks. Nice to come in first every year. For you though I will take it back just this one time. :P

Still think your Cowboys will win though. :evil:

Wow...even the curse of Satan's Devils is no match for the curse of Clown and Buffalo's sports teams :saddevil:

Although I admit after rooting for Buffalo for 59:58 I rooted against them when they pulled the chintzy timeout trick after the Dallas kicker made that long FG. And Folk became a Folk Hero by making it again :rofl:

NICK FOLK HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey Clown... I love ya man... but DAMN!!

Funny how my cell phone kinda died with the bills!!!

un-freaking-REAL!!!!!

and one more add on... how did they review the Owens drop when Romo spiked the ball thusly meaning the next play had happened making it unreviewable???

un-freaking-REAL!!!!!

and one more add on... how did they review the Owens drop when Romo spiked the ball thusly meaning the next play had happened making it unreviewable???

un-freaking-REAL!!!!!

I just got done watching the game on DVR.

I have come to accept, with open arms, whatever this curse is. Whatever is going on in the city of Buffalo, or somewhere in the Western New York area, that causes these things to happen. Maybe Satan lives there, who knows. Maybe there are bad things going on in the neighborhood there, maybe the people there are just not deserving of any joy and deserve to live as a sports fan in dire pain.

In the past, I would normally rant a rave about this kind of loss, but really, what is the point? It has gotten so ridiculous lately, that I am actually enjoying this to some small, twi$ted degree. It is what makes these fans unique, it is what making being a Buffalo fan...well, a Buffalo fan...an obnoxious, obsessive fan who lives and dies by the performances of his/her teams. These two teams, when losing games like this, knock me out for days. You think Ill get work done tomorrow? Heck, I got $ick days, might as well use em!

I'll be back for more later on...a$ for now, I cannot even break this down. Hey, CRA$HER, good game...and I'm $ure Trey Wingo is getting his jolleys off right now as well.

I just got done watching the game on DVR.

I have come to accept, with open arms, whatever this curse is. Whatever is going on in the city of Buffalo, or somewhere in the Western New York area, that causes these things to happen. Maybe Satan lives there, who knows.