GDT - Edmonton @ New Jersey, 7:00pm

Z-Man

Captain bumblefvck with another incredible attempt at setting up a beautiful pass for an opposition's goal. Wish he'd start doing that for our team, too.

Also: Bryz has given up a few pretty big rebounds already. Devils score at least 3 tonight.

Sal's awesome though. No need to have Larsson up here playing. We have Sal.

Holy Schneider

In all seriousness, have we ever dressed a defenseman that's this... useless? He does nothing well, does he? He doesn't hit, he isn't smart, he can't shoot, has horrible decision making skills, misses on his passes, NEVER sets a play up... if he didn't have a C on his chest, is there any reason to believe he's an NHL defenseman?

Pete will have you know that Sal is 'gritty' and 'works hard'. If only he had more Stephen Gionta in him... THEN he'd be a fvcking perennial all-star.

Pete will have you know that Sal is 'gritty' and 'works hard'. If only he had more Stephen Gionta in him... THEN he'd be a fvcking perennial all-star.

Hah great post. I actually couldn't help but laugh when I saw Pete say that about Lokti

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well I hoped that we would be ahead by 7:30 PM. I am an Olympic junkie, Go USA, I am on my way tomorrow to Canada, Quebec, a three hour dieve, to ski for a week so I can't watch the DVR. I am going to switch to the Olympics and hope the Devils can show more than they have in the first 30 minutes. I will track the game on my tablet.

Go Devils win one for a change.  I hate Lou and DeBoer, prove me wrong!.

Edited by LucifersDog

Does get old watching these same zilches struggling to score game after game after game.  Feel for Cory.